Bleeding on Femara?New here:)

MrsB810

Reaction score
Hi everyone! New here! A little background... my husband and I have been TTC since April 2014 when we got married. I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was 15 and just recently here in September. I knew that since I had been previously diagnosed that I might have trouble TTC so I've been being proactive about it and getting the ball rolling on everything!

So I was put on Femara 2.5mg by my RE, Sept 23-27 which was CD 22-26. I started spotting on CD 28 and have been having a light "period" almost. I went to my RE this AM and he looked at my ovaries and I have a 13 mm egg in my right ovary and a 12.5 in my left! I wasn't expecting that at all! I had a feeling it was AF early and was just starting to consider it a new cycle. I was just curious if any of you had breakthrough bleeding on Femara and still continued to have a healthy pregnancy? He thinks I should ovulate by this weekend and if I don't then I need to come in Monday afternoon to see what's going on!

Thanks!

He also mentioned that my uterine lining is really thin and it was hard to find my uterus and that could be why I was bleeding. I called back today and was like is there anything I can do for my lining? And she told me that it will probably thicken after I ovulate... so I guess I don't have anything to worry about in that department.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->