Bleeding pinkish coloured :( UPDATE - miscarriage :'(

loub127

Reaction score
So I went to the toilet at work earlier and noticed I've been bleeding pink coloured blood. I'm petrified. I've not really got any cramping though. I'm so scared. I've spoken to the midwife and they said because it's so early they won't scan me and just told me to wait it out and see.

Please tell me positive stories. I don't want to lose this little bean :(

Are you still bleeding? I had pink bleeding discharge at 5 weeks, that's why I booked an early scan. All was fine. I'm sure it will be for you too.

I've actually just seen my midwife today and asked her about it. She said it was probably from straining pushing the pushchair or lifting my boy. Things like straining too hard on the loo (sorry, tmi) can cause it too.

Put your feet up and relax if you can, I'm sure your baby is fine x

Lack of cramping is good, it might be some breakthrough bleeding- when your body tries to give you a period around the time you would be due on.
I had brown spotting that turned out to be implantation bleeding.

Fingers crossed for you, make sure you rest and take it supereasy! x

Thank you. It's still there when I wipe but I've put another pad on and there's nothing on it yet. It's sort of watery pink but luckily not bright red.

It's a horrible waiting game. :(

And I had to tell my boss so that I could go home and I didn't want her knowing yet but that could be the least of my worries I guess.

I can't tell if I have really mild cramping or not. Sometimes I think when you see blood your mind tricks you into thinking you have cramps!!

The only thing that keeps scaring me is that last night in bed I had a massive stabbing pain really low down in the middle that literally made me shout out... it lasted seconds but now I'm stressing that this spotting is due to that.

Urgh.... this is just the worst stage of pregnancy. I'd rather be at the stage where im the size of a whale, unable to get my own socks on than go through this stage. It's so worrying :(

It's now turned to bright red bleeding and some mild cramps :( This doesn't look good

Oh lovely. Go put your feet up. Maybe it's an sch.
Please don't fear the worst. I have had bleeding in all but one of my pregnancies. The last being extremely heavy and bright red.
Would they scan you given you had pains and are bleeding? These are reasons to scan at epu. I'd push for it. X

I'm sorry you're going through this :hugs: I'd try to get seen if possible, even if they just measure your HCG levels or attempt a scan to see if they can see the pregnancy sac etc. I hope everything goes well for you xxxxxx

I don't even know where to start. I rang the midwife earlier before it got bad and she said to wait and see. The local epu requires referral from your gp. Do I ring the doctor or do I go to hospital? I just feel so lost :(

I was told if I bleed to straight to a n e and they will call you there and then

I was told if I bleed to straight to a n e and they will call you there and then

This. They will want to scan you to rule out ectopic. Tell them about that bad pain you had last night and hopefully they'll get you in as priority. :hugs:

So just go to a&e? I'm scared that they will just send me home or tell me I'm wasting their time :(

I would do what it takes to get a scan, if that means going to the ER or your GP...I had pink last night too and have an appointment in 30 min with my GP. I'm pretty sure she'll give me a scan requisition even though my 7 week scan is next week.

The only other thing you can do is stop all blood thinners ie if you're on baby aspirin and get horizontal. Lying down decreases the gravity on your bleeding - that's straight from my doctors mouth with the last pregnancy that I had with bleeding.

I'm on the waiting list for a call back from my GP. I don't know what she's going to say but given her track record (she's not the most sympathetic person in the world) she'll probably just tell me to wait it out. I just want someone to tell me it's over or its going to be okay. Feel like I'm stuck in a nightmare :(

I rang labour and delivery when I had my miscarriage, I didn't know who else to call as I wasn't booked in anywhere. She told me to go straight to a and e. They were very sympathetic and it wasn't a problem at all. Any bleeding in pregnancy needs to be seen to, even if you feel like your wasting they're time, simply to rule out an ectopic x

I'm on the waiting list for a call back from my GP. I don't know what she's going to say but given her track record (she's not the most sympathetic person in the world) she'll probably just tell me to wait it out. I just want someone to tell me it's over or its going to be okay. Feel like I'm stuck in a nightmare :(

:hugs: thinking of you. Hopefully she will send you to hospital for a scan.

Well the surgery closed at 6.30pm and I still haven't had a call. You can't ring in because the lines close at 6.30 My surgery is rubbish. Feel like I may as well just wait until tomorrow now.

Loub127 I would go to a&e.. They have to scan you to rule out ectopic especially given the pain xx

Well the cramps have subsided again. I get mild ones for a little while and then they just disappear. I'm still bleeding red blood but it's only mostly there when I go to the toilet. I just feel so sad. My little boy is all snuggly and tucked up in bed now so I don't want to have to get him up and drag him round to my parents. It's been bad enough him seeing me crying today. He kept asking me what was wrong and why I had tears. :'( I think I'll ring the doctors in the morning or just get up and go straight to a&e. I need some sort of answer. Hubby says he is upset but he doesn't look upset. He's even been laughing at something on TV. I feel like I'm the only one who's upset :(

Don't bother with the doctors-all they'll do is send you to hospital anyway. Cut out the wait and go tomorrow. I wouldn't go hospital tonight either, as the scan dep probably won't be open (that's what happened to me when I went to a&e at 10pm with bleeding)

Try get to bed and sleep. Sounds more like spotting than full on bleeding if it's just there when you wipe. That's a good thing :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->