Bleeding pinkish coloured :( UPDATE - miscarriage :'(

:hugs:
how's the bleeding now? Waiting for the scan must be so tough. I have my fingers crossed for you. Don't lose hope x

It gets really bad and then slows a bit but I think that's because I'm not doing much. As soon as I start moving about it gets bad again. X

Fingers crossed for you loub. No experience but I'm exact same due date as you. Xx

It gets really bad and then slows a bit but I think that's because I'm not doing much. As soon as I start moving about it gets bad again. X

I'm hoping it's an sch for you. My bleeding with that followed a similar pattern with activity making it worse.

Definitely rest if you can-seems to be helping you x

Thank you. My hubby is desperately trying to keep our little boy occupied but he's a mummy's boy and wants me to do everything all the time. He's having a hard time understanding why I'm not jumping around with him as normal! X

Can't believe I'm watching my tests get lighter instead of darker :( Top is yesterday afternoon and bottom is fmu this morning.

Bleeding is slowing down now but I'm preparing myself to be told I've lost my little dot tomorrow. Just one more day to get through.

Attachments

• 2016-06-26 07.03.06.jpg
    2016-06-26 07.03.06.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 22
:( so sorry xx
Reading your story has given me hope Glong. Trying to look forward to the next cycle now. It's just such a heartbreaking experience as you well know xx

:hugs: so sorry you're going through all this. Nothing is for sure yet, so still rest up and take it easy.
X

What time is your scan tomorrow hun? Will be thinking of you

What time is your scan tomorrow hun? Will be thinking of you

Thank you. It means a lot to have people's thoughts with me. Scan is at 9.30 so nice and early. Unfortunately hubby can't come with me as he starts a new job tomorrow after being made redundant at his old job (never rains, it pours :( ) but luckily my mum is coming with me whilst the mother in law has my little boy.

I think I know the outcome already but my heart won't believe it until I see and hear the proof. X

Will be thinking of you. Glad someone could go with you to it.
Try and get a good nights sleep and switch off a bit. :flower: x

Thank you :) Will be back tomorrow with an update xx

Good luck. Hope all goes well for you this morning :hugs: x

Thank you ladies. Well the scan showed I have had a complete miscarriage :( I'm gutted but at least I have my answer now. Thank you for all of your support xxxx

Oh no :-( I'm so so sorry lovely. Sending you hugs through this tough time. :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->