Bleeding! Please help!

Come_Bebe

Reaction score
I'm 5w4d and just realized that I'm spotting little brown/ pinkish blood. Anyone experience this before?? So nervous!

Hiya Hun,

Spotting and bleeding can be so normal, especially if you have no pain. When I was pregnant in April, I bled and spotted so much and ended up having pain and sadly miscarried. I'm now pregnant again, around 5 or 6 weeks, and I had bleeding then spotting not long after I found out. I completely freaked, but came back on here to have so many members reassuring me. It's important not to freak out, it's so so common. I know someone who bled heavily for 5months!!! Just get it checked out with the doctor. Hopefully they'll do tests! And try to keep calm. I know it's so hard. But I had it for a week (and it wasn't implantation cos id already had that!) and then it stopped about a week ago. Hopefully it's nothing to worry about, but tell your doctor just to be on the safe side!

Kath xx

Hey hun
Like Kath said, this is a very common situation. I started spotting brown/pink at 7 weeks and started freaking out as it was my first pregnancy and had never heard of spotting.
I called my Dr who reassured me that it is completely normal for most women to have spotting early on, and it should go away in a week or two.
It can be your body getting rid of a little bit of old blood/having a bit of a clean out to prepare your body for this new life inside it :)
I was told that if I got severe cramping or the blood changed into red and increased in volume, call back or go to hospital. Thankfully by 9 weeks it had gone away.
Good luck, I hope it all goes well for you. But please don't panic, the stress is no good and most likely for no good reason :)

If you're not having bad cramping, I wouldn't worry too much. Maybe call your doctor or mention it at your next appointment.
If you have a lot of bleeding or pain, then start to worry. At 5 weeks, baby might be burrowing in just a little bit better. :D

I have a subchorionic hemmhorage and bleed sometimes. Sometimes it's a whole heck of a lot. My dr said red blood you must be seen, but dark or brownish is old and not to worry.
Each time I've had a big red bleed I've went to the hospital and had a scan a babies are always perfect. But it is so scary, and I wish it would stop.

Lanet, I also have a subchorionic hematoma and am 9 weeks, 1 day so we're pretty close. If you want a buddy who's going through the same thing we could definitely stay in touch. I know how scary the sch diagnosis is! Either way, I wish you a healthy pregnancy and hope your sch resolves soon!

Thanks ladies! I had a SCH with my first and was placed on bed rest hopefully this isnt one! It stopped so in feeling much better btw I didn't cramp which was a good sign!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->