Bleeding - Positive outcomes please

diz

Reaction score
Hello,

So yesterday i started to bleed (i'll save you all the boring longwinded crap of my A&E ordeal)

Anyway, to keep me feeling positive until the early pregnancy unit can fit me in for a scan (tomorrow afternoon), i was wondering if there was anyone who could cheer me up with a bleed story that didn't end in a MC.

I spotted brown blood in the first days of my pregnancy and now 21 weeks with a healthy baby boy. Honestly, bleeding a lot of the times turns out to be nothing. FX that's the case for you. Good luck hun. :hugs:

I had bleeding, sometimes quite a lot and sometimes clotty (but without cramps). My bleeding kept up until around 14 weeks but I went on to have a perfectly healthy little boy. Good luck to you. Hope you get good news xxx

With my second, I spotted and bled like a light period on and off during first trimester and gushed (literally) my entire pregnancy. I would go three days with nothing and four days with gushing. It was so scary but he is a very healthy and energetic almost three year old. As you can see I've had some losses, I've only bled with two of them and those were my really early losses (before 5 weeks-estimated). I just mean that many of us tend to jump to I'm going to miscarriage because I'm bleeding but a lot of the time all is fine, a lot of losses don't occur in the way we hear about and a lot of times losses occur... it's just always different. It's not something you can control but so so so scary!! Try to stay positive :hugs: I'll be thinking about you!

I had on and off bleeding of all shades for about 2 weeks, from 5-7 weeks. Turned out to be an SCH. I'm 9 weeks now and found the heartbeat on my doppler yeaterday (after seeing it on an early scan when I was having the bleeding) so I'm hoping all is well in there.

I'm in the same boat as Kate girl, been bleeding daily since about 5 weeks and I'm 8 tomorrow. It's a Sch, ultrasound showed great heartbeat for baby and pregnancy was deemed viable I'll just maybe need extra monitoring good luck

In my last pregnancy I bled on and off until 16 weeks. Dd was born at 41 weeks and is now 10 months old xx

I bled lightly with my DS, he's 10 years old at the end of the month! Good luck xx

My cousin bled on & off all through the first tri with her first child & all was fine.

Hoping everything is ok for you. x

I had brown spotting with my dd for weeks early in that pregnancy. She is now a happy, healthy almost 10 month old. :)

:flower: Thank you ladies. All positive, helpful stories. At least tomorrow is nearly hear and ill get my outcome soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->