Bleeding question again!

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
This morning my blood loss is brown - is this coming to an end now or is it likely to change again and continue?

Mine went brown like the end of a period and gradually just got lighter and less frequent within a week it stopped completly. Now all i get it a little yellowy mucosy discharge but not constant. Mostly when i wipe myself. I've been lucky as i only bled for 2weeks. Sounds like you're nearly there wobbles. Such a relief when you can finally remove that pad and let it breathe!! lol xx

2 weeks - you lucky moo :rofl:

Im dying to let my garden breathe!! lol

LMAO what u like! Dunno how other people put up with pads for so long. I was so sore and itchy just in the 2weeks! Towards the end i got so frustrated with it when i was in bed i just said sod this and ripped it off and ended up just lying on an old towel!! lol Much better! x

Dunno if you read my other post but I was SO sore and it was nowhere near the stitches when I got the balls to look it had actually taken my skin off from rubbing! I used vasaline (sp) and a bit of cotton wool - I had to stop it from rubbing more on that area!

Aww bless *hugs* Sounds nasty. Dont worry not much longer now from the sounds of it. :) I aint ever lookin down there again after my encounter!! eeww. I darent even let OH down there.I'd be suprised if he could even feel anything! xx

Ive not look in the mirror down there after your post :shock: :lol:

The skin is fine now after a week of doing that thankfully. Awful but I know for the future. Hope its nr the end just a little break would be nice I am starting to feel very yak and smelly now.

mine went like that a couple of days ago, today it seems to have stopped so hopefuly its coming to an end for you

x

I wouldnt say Ive had a great loss for days now... I wouldnt say I need a brick between my legs and could possibly wear normal pads. I just darent incase i jinx myself but im hoping im near the end.

Obvisouly I have had no reason to be sore down there so apart from the fact they're so bulky I cant really complain.

x

Well I had red blood loss for two weeks before it tapered off and went brown. It would then come and go and go back to red if I'd had a particularly active day.
In total I had some sort of lochia for almost 6 weeks.....I consolled myself with the fact I'd not had a period previously for almost 10 months and was unlikely to have another for months due to the breast feeding.

Hope the bleeding complete stops soon - Its not pleasant is it?

aww hun, mine went to brown but then went really heavy again, i hope its coming to the end for you xxxx

so jealous :cry: im sick and fed up of it now. Nothing makes it go away, and nothing takes the pain away lol. I had it SOO easy with the other two, i think it was just over two weeks with Abs and then only a week :wacko: with Izzie, hence Kabe lol, but now its endless lol and shows no signs of dissapearing lol, its my own fault, i shouldnt really complain, i had two weeks in almost 17 months i guess :cry: still, hope it goes soon lol

SOOO Glad things are getting better for you x

Mine went darker and I thought it was ending, then it went bright red and heavier again. Hopefully it's over for you, dirty feeling isn't it.

It can depend babe, mine went brown then I had more blood loss, but I think also I over did it......but generally means the end is nigh ;) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->