Bleeding... =/ Should I go to the doctor?

L

LilDreamy

I think this is it ladies. :cry:

Something told me this baby probably wasn't going to make it and I just stoped feeling pregnant. :/

Today I started having light brown spotting like blood.
And since then I have been having a mix of Brownishblood with a little bright red in it.

:nope:

I went and bought Clear blue pregnancy tests and they said I am still pregnant... but it's only time before it's all over I think.

I just pray baby isn't hurting. :cry:

The hospital is closed until Monday so the only way I can go to the doctor is if I go to the emergencey room.
If I'm losing him or her there really isn't anything they can do right? :/
Should I go to the ER or wait until Monday?

SO sorry you are going through this:( Some women experience some bleeding throughout pregnancy...The ER will give you a blood test most likely and posibly do an u/s...Have you had any cramping? My thoughts are with you...

I don't want to Read and Run hun, Please go to the Drs. They might be able to scan you :hugs: Sending you some love https://cosgan.de/images/kao/liebe/g025.gif xxx

I hope everything is ok. xxx

Its always a good idea to see a doctor if you're worried - just for peace of mind. I hope all is ok. Is there a walk in centre you can get to? Sometimes ladies can spot all through their pregnancies... and sometimes :sex: can cause a bit of ahem... friction ... maybe causing the bleed?

xxx

Dreamy I'm sorry this is happening :( if you are feeling very uncomfortable I think u should go to the ER. Especially if they can ease your worries! Hope your little bean is ok xxxxx

Thanks ladies. :)
I'm holding on to a little bit of hope.

When I went to take the digital pregnancy test, I decided to go in a cup and a stream of light blood went in ( sorry for tmi) so maybe that's what gave it the positive. IDK. I will test again in the morning.

I am cramping a little, but probably the lightest cramp I have ever had.

If it continues or gets worse, I think I just may go in and get checked. Or maybe find a way to call a doctor.

Maybe its nothing but I would go to the Dr at least you will have a answer. They would more than likely do a blood test and a ultrasound.

Sorry you are experiencing this.

From my personal experience it is always better to get checked out sooner rather than later.

Thanks. I'm deff going to get checked out. Really REALLY praying that the bleeding stops tonight.

This baby already means so much to me.

Praying all is okay with you. Please update as soon as you know anything. Fingers crossed and positive thoughts xoxoxo:hugs:

:hugs: thinking of you and sending lots of positive vibes. Let us know how you get on.

Is there any period-like cramping? If not then hopefully you're okay. I started spotting around week 5 and thought I was getting my period. It's still going on, and the baby is fine. I've seen all colors of blood, so I don't think bright red necessarily means you'll MC. Hope everything turns out okay!

Baby hasn't developed nerves yet, so he/she is in no pain, don't worry.

Is there any period-like cramping? If not then hopefully you're okay. I started spotting around week 5 and thought I was getting my period. It's still going on, and the baby is fine. I've seen all colors of blood, so I don't think bright red necessarily means you'll MC. Hope everything turns out okay!

Baby hasn't developed nerves yet, so he/she is in no pain, don't worry.

Thanks. :)

I have very very light cramping. It's really almost nothing.

It's like heavy spotting but very diluted. So it's light colored like watered down I guess you can say? And there is always a little when I wipe. Been going on for nearly 4 hours now...

And thanks so much. It's good to know he or she won't be in any pain. Was Sad to think she was. :(

You should at least call to speak to your doctor and describe to him//her your symptoms etc. My understanding is that if you have almost any kind of bleeding, even if its minimal and you have no other signs/symptoms, the ER is going to tell you you're having a 'threatened miscarriage' even if thats fairly unfounded, so I migh just call my doctor first.

Try to stay positive and strong - I had brown spotting around 6 weeks and at 8 weeks I had BRIGHT RED blood actually GUSHING out for awhile - just had first scan yesterday at 12+1 and baby is perfect. Blood of any kind does not automatically mean a miscarriage. Sorry for emphasis of the caps but I wanted it to catch your eye and give you some reassurance.

This is much more normal in early pregnancy than the medical world would lead you to believe. Keep us updated and hang in there!

Go get seen. It's better to be safe about these kinds of things. Bleeding can be normal in early pregnancy! Wishing you all the best!

Thanks LittleOnes&BleedingBlack
You have given me some hope!
Thanks so much for sharing your experience.
I was almost sure it was all over.

I tried calling and there wasn't an answer. :/ Will keep you posted.
Thanks again for all of the support!

I too had bright red blood pouring out with my first pregnancy. I was about 9 weeks and it was gushing, bright red blood. I went to the ER to get checked out, the U/S showed the baby dancing around and his heartbeat strong. The u/s guy told me they always see this in early pregnancy and most of the time everything turns out fine. He made me feel so much better until the Doctor came in and did somewhat of a pelvic exam and then told me I was naturally aborting my baby. He told me to go home and stay in bed and let my body do its thing. So the bleeding didn't get any worse and the next day my MIL urged me to go to my OB Doctor. I was already so distraught from thinking I was miscarrying and I didn't want to go to hear what I already knew! I managed to get myself out of bed and right into my Ob's office and he did a scan and to my surprise the Doctor said I WAS NOT MISCARRYING! He explained that your body stretches and tears inside from your growing uterus that you at times can bleed quite a bit. 7 months later I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy!
ER Doctors are not OB's!!! They see blood and will automatically tell you your naturally aborting! Relax and get some rest! I hope everything turns out okay for you! GL to you! :hugs:

Are you sure it's from your vagina and not in your urine? If it's in your urine it could be a kidney infection, which you should see the DR right away, cause that can be dangerous to baby.

I hope everything turns out okay! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->