Bleeding... =/ Should I go to the doctor?

I have spotted brown for over 3 weeks and keep getting u/s that show baby is ok so far.

If you are very worried, I would at least go to the ER rather than wait till monday. It is up to you of course but I think you will have a rough couple of days if you wait.

Maybe at the least they can give you an u/s

I started spotting brown right before 6 weeks and it continued until 9 weeks. It was present in some way almost everyday....although some days were worse than others - I never needed a pad.
Saw baby and HB at 6+3 scan and 9+2 scan. Hopefully, everything is fine with your little bean.

In my last pregnancy, I had bright red spotting off and on for 5 weeks during early pregnancy and now my son is 4 years old and perfectly fine!!!!

Thinking of you.....I know how scary having spotting/bleeding is!!!!

How are you doing? I want to add my positive story too. I had some spotting at 4 and 6 weeks, but nothing major, just a little bit when I wiped. But then at 7 weeks, I actually had blood that lasted the whole day. It wasn't heavy like a period but it was red. it then turned into spotting into the following day.

My birthing center has a midwife on call 24/7, so I called them on Sunday. They scheduled me for an u/s the following Tuesday and baby was great. Heartbeat is strong.
I am almost 13 weeks now and we heard the HB, everything is ok =)

Hope everything is fine for you ^_^

Lil, you do what feels right to you.
If that means waiting until Monday so you can see your trusted doctor then maybe that is best.
Just keep an eye on things. A visit to the ER would be required if you are in pain (more than period pains) or bleeding heavily (filling a pad an hour).
In the meantime, rest up and try to stay hydrated. We are all rooting for your baby :hugs:

Thank you for the support. :)

I'm bleeding alot more heavily now.
But not enough to fill a pad in an hour. But it's deffo blood now. :/
No pain.. oddly enough. But I guess it's norm for me since my cycle usually never hurts either.

Will go to the ER as soon as OH wakes up. :(

Thank you all for everything. You have all helped me get through this a bit.

hoping and praying for you.
i started bleeding on wednesday so i know how scary this is!

gl at er hunni im still not sure wot 2 do :( x

:hugs: please let us know what ER says. Praying everything is ok xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"