Bleeding/spotting after bowel movement, 6 weeks pregnant..

rebeccalouise

Reaction score
I'm pretty constipated at the moment, sorry for the TMI! So last night I had to strain a bit to go. After I went, I wiped, and there was a fair bit of red blood on the tissue. I got up this morning, and it has eased off.. it's getting lighter and lighter as the time goes on! However, I'm still so worried. I also don't have any symptoms, so that doesn't help. :( Has anyone else experienced this? I have a scan tomorrow morning, and I really am terrified! X

I had spotting at 5 weeks 2 days 4 days and 6 days. Had a scan all was fine. Its more likely coming from you but get the drs to check your hcg levels which they should do. But i have discovered spotting often
Leads to a healthy pregnancy. Now ive told friends etc about it it turns out i was not alone. It's extremely hard in the first trimester to be going through all the signs and symptoms when you perhaps feel you cant ask ir share the news. I feel for you, but w dr is the only one who can truly ease your mind xx

Where was the blood coming from? I was mega constipated in pregnancy with baby no 1, and had a couple of occasions where I strained so hard (tmi) to get it out that there was some blood on the tissue when I wiped. It will have been a little blood vessel that had burst or something that had got aggravated while passing it! Could it be that?

I always get spotting, or even bleeding, after a BM while I'm in first trimester. Same happens after sex. My MW just tells me to avoid sex for 24 hours after it stops just to let the cervix heal up - it's just caused by irritation and is very common.

I'm nearly 5 weeks and have had brown spotting for the last 4 days, it's there most of the time lightly, but more pronounced after a BM. I have read online that it's fairly normal to spot in the first trimester, so I haven't contacted my Dr yet.... If I were you, I wouldn't worry unless there is quite a lot of blood :flower:

Thank you so much, that makes me feel a lot better! I panicked because it was bright red blood, but it eased off straight after, and was just spotting this morning until it went completely this afternoon. It was definitely from the front entrance! :blush: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->