Bleeding/Spotting...really scared :(

Lully2011

Reaction score
Hi girls,

I have been spotting yesterday and today I dont know what to do its not fresh blood its brown...if that makes any difference? Also its not heavy..sorry if this is tmi...anyone had the same and everything is ok?

I called my hosp and they want me in first thing tuesday for a early scan! :(

I do hope eveything is ok!! :(

Hi Lully,

Didn't want to read and run when I saw this as I know from experience how scary this feels. Try and keep calm as you have done the right thing getting a scan booked, not a lot more you can do other than TRY to keep calm and keep busy (nothing strenuous) just somthing to distract you from worrying. It will probably amount to nothing as I have read of many cases where this is perfectly fine. If there is no pain and no fresh blood then this seems a good sign. GL with your scan on Tuesday xxx

Hi Lully,

Didn't want to read and run when I saw this as I know from experience how scary this feels. Try and keep calm as you have done the right thing getting a scan booked, not a lot more you can do other than TRY to keep calm and keep busy (nothing strenuous) just somthing to distract you from worrying. It will probably amount to nothing as I have read of many cases where this is perfectly fine. If there is no pain and no fresh blood then this seems a good sign. GL with your scan on Tuesday xxx

I'm a bit achy but Ive had that from day one and people have said its my uterus strectching etc! I will just have to wait till Tuesday but seems forever away!!

That's good they are getting you in for an early scan. I had brown spotting at 6 weeks. It didn't come to anything but they got me in for blood tests and a scan at 7 weeks and I saw the HB. Hope everything is ok with you too. They say that brown spotting is old blood, red is new but even then, some ladies experience heavy bleeding ad everything turns out ok too. x

Well I had the scan this morning!! Found out I'm having TWINS! VERY SHOCKED!!!

I have to go back in 2 weeks to confirm heartbeats etc, as I'm not as far gone as I thought.... oh my god! :D

WOW!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS:) Did the spotting have anything to do with the twins? Just curious. I have been spotting too. Doctor says as long as it's not red then it's fine.

Thanks :D I'm in total shock, my poor partner couldnt make it this morning so I had to call him and I hope someone has picked him up where ever he fell!!!

No they didnt say the 2 were related! Apparently it is normal but you just cant be too sure. :)

Wow, I'm pleased they werent worried about the bleeds, and twins, wow. Shame your OH wasnt with you to see it.
Hope you rest up and it stops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"