Bleeding support

I've had bleeds in the past and the doctor always says to stay horizontal. It can help slow the bleeding if there is a tear and I've always been on baby asperin which I was told to come off when bleeding a surround your blood. Hang in there ladies!!

I bled from 4 weeks to 20 with my DD - she's fine. Like a few PP's a reason was never found for the amount of bleeding and the length as nothing showed up on the scan. I did however have a cervical ectropion - when you next go to EPU they might do a speculum check if it's recurrent bleeding and can help settle your mind if they see a bit of erosion on the cervix - has no effect on the pregnancy but they're happier for it as means the blood isn't coming from inside. Mine wasn't solely the ectropion as it was small and I was soaking pads in a couple of hours like a period. Had plenty of scans and now have a noisy 10 month old sat next to me in bed!

Passed a tiny clot today amongst a brown bleed so I've booked another US for tomorrow morning

Hi

Hope scan goes ok tomorrow Beth xx

I have got red blood today too. I have just rang the clinic to see what they say as not due in till 9th for scan

Hope nothing serious Beth and Kaye! Crossing my fingers for you ladies.

Hi

Hope scan goes ok tomorrow Beth xx

I have got red blood today too. I have just rang the clinic to see what they say as not due in till 9th for scan

What did they say Kaye? I hope you get to go in for a scan for reassurance! xx

Hi everyone, I am currently 4w 4days preggo and I started bleeding yesterday. I immediately thought it was over, I had a MC last year at the exact same time in the pregnancy. I had very bad cramps all day yesterday (as far as I know this is not a good sign), and the bleeding was red and quite watery. It was more than spotting, but not as much as a regular period. I didn't pass any clots at all, and today the bleeding is almost gone, just a bit when I wipe and still no clots and no more cramps. I want to be realistic and not get my hopes up, but do you think there's a chance I could still be pregnant? We are on vacation in Mexico so I haven't gone to the doctor yet, we come home tonight so I will be going to the doc first thing in the morning. Thanks for any insight!

Hi

Went to the early pregnancy unit today. They did internal scan, they said all looks fine and in right place . Seen yolk and sac and heartbeat (didn't hear it). They won't be doing another scan next week now.
Feel a little better but still worried, but the nurse said the cyclogest can cause bleeding.

Jessmke - I don't have any insight for you, but hope all is ok and you get to see the doctor first thing to put your mind at ease.

Hope everyone is well. I have a NT scan on Wednesday, praying everything is well.

Sadly we've had a MMC.
Came as a shock as the doc had seen the baby and heartbeat last Monday but the US technician today couldn't see anything in the sac and reported that the sac was abnormal and coming away. :(

I am so sorry for your loss, Beth :hugs: Take care of yourself

Sadly we've had a MMC.
Came as a shock as the doc had seen the baby and heartbeat last Monday but the US technician today couldn't see anything in the sac and reported that the sac was abnormal and coming away. :(

very sorry luv

Very sorry for your loss Beth!:cry:

I fear I am in the same boat. We arrived home from Mexico late last night, I took a pregnancy test this morning and it was negative.

This is twice in a row that we got pregnant on the first try, and it ended in MC at 4w5d both times.

Oh no! I'm sorry, jess. :hugs:

Hi ladies, I just wanted to update here.
After 5 weeks of bleeding and spotting, my doctor told me today that both SCHs have completely healed! :happydance:
I have a tiny bit of brown spotting but that is just traces of old blood making it's way out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->