Bleeding support

So scared right now just went to the loo and when I wiped there was pink on the toilet paper I so don't want to loose this baby �� so scared

I'm bleeding again, nothing for over a week and now it starts again. I've had cramps a couple of days ago too. I know the sonographer said this could happen but I hate this. I just want to cry.

I'm freaking out. I started bleeding really heavy last night lost a clot the size of a golf ball and went to the er. They said baby was ok and I'm not anemic an my blood lvls were ok. Sent me on my way. Then today went to my ob and they told me I have a big clot over my cervix and blood is pooling around it. I asked if I could bleed to death ..they said it's a possibility. They are going to check me again Monday and if things arnt getting better I may have to abort the baby to save my own life...

I was diagnosed with a sch at 4 weeks.

Hi Ladies, I am also bleeding :( I am 7+5 according to the emergency scan I had on Friday. Everything looked fab and baby had strong heartbeat. But I am still bleeding, it's been a week now :( it's nothing major, but enough, I have to wear a pad. Had my cervix checked yesterday on the advice of the sonographer, and the doc said everything is looking normal, so no polyps/erosion etc and cervix is closed, so after a scan and an internal examination, I still don't know why I am bleeding :( it's driving me insane now :( x How are you ladies getting on? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->