Bleeding, think im losing our baby

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by moomoo, Oct 5, 2008.

1. moomoo

moomoo Mumma to 2 & 1 in heaven!

Im 10 weeks pregnant and started to bleed today...it started as brown but has got worse through the day. Ive been to the hosp and told them ive been losing clots, but they dont seem worried and have scheduled me for an u/s on WEDS!! how on earth am i gunna be able to wait that long to see if our baby is still alive. :cry: I went in and saw the out of hours GP and he said to call and be admitted if it got any worse...i phoned them and they told me to take paracetamol and rest. Why is one telling me one thing, then the others telling me to stay at home...so confused.:hissy:

2. hellotasha

hellotasha Loves Her Baby Girl. X

if your worried hun go to A&E & they will take a look at you, im not gonna say be calm because its easier said than done, i wish you the best & hope everything goes ok

xx

3. juliespencer9

juliespencer9 Well-Known Member

im sorry this is happening to you, in the morning i would go to the hospital and demand a scan, they cannot make you wait till wed, so unfair.
    let us know how you get on. thinking of you. julie x

4. destiny27

destiny27 Well-Known Member

so sorry hun

5. **angel**

**angel** Mummy to 2 little boys!

:hugs: as above go nd demand a scan hun even if u have to twist it a lil bit xxxxxxxxx

6. elmaxie

elmaxie Mummy to Nathan & Hannah.

I am so sorry to hear your bleeding and hoping everything will be fine for you and baby!

Go to AandE and see if they will scan you, Imeanhow can you just rest when you have no clue what is happening.

Good Luck!

:hugs:

Emma.xx

7. lyndsey3010

lyndsey3010 Mummy of two boys

Got everything crossed for you and yep, I would storm a&e first thing as well

:hug:

8. ajarvis

ajarvis Well-Known Member

I am so sorry to hear that! I too would try to get a scan sooner than Wednesday!!!! But remember you CAN bleed and not miscarry...

I hope it turns out well for you!

9. Holly21

Holly21 Well-Known Member

Wednesday is an awfully long time to wait - I'd give the early pregnancy unit a call 1st thing tomorrow and see if they can fit you in for a scan, otherwise go to A and E. I've been bleeding this week and the scan showed a HB and I've heard the HB on the doppler every day so bleeding need not necessarily be bad news although it is terrifying when it happens :hug:

10. Faerie

Faerie Proud Mummy

So sorry to hear that you're going through this, I hope that everything turns out ok, but Wednesday is ridiculous. Go and stamp your feet at the EPU or sit in A&E, it's not fair to make you wait that long :hugs:

11. lilmomof3

lilmomof3 pregnant with #4

oh hun i hope you will be ok im sorry you have to be going through this let us know , i would demand a us too. dont take no shit from ppl this is your babys life . hope your gunna be ok hun wish you th best

12. passengerrach

passengerrach mummy to kai

if i was u id take myself down the hospital an tell them ur not moving till they c u

13. JASMAK

JASMAK Mom of three

(hugs). If it makes you feel better, I bled terribly throughout my whole first (and normal) pregnancy. I would try and see someone else. Did they check your cervix? Did they say it was closed? Are you having cramps, or only bleeding? I am saying a little prayer for you and your baby.

14. porkpie1981

porkpie1981 Well-Known Member

:hugs: Ive had heavy and light bleeding all my pregnacy and all is ok. I hope the same for u. I would also go to a & e amd demand a scan as i always thought they did it there and then

15. Dustyx

Dustyx Well-Known Member

Hi sweetie I hope you are down at the EPU demanding a scan you should not be stressed like this they know that, if that doesn't work go straight to A&E and they will do something when they realise how worried you are. My sister bleed off and on all the way through her pregnancy with one of hers so does not mean bad news. hope it goes well thinking of you today! Dust xxx

16. Holly21

Holly21 Well-Known Member

How are things today? :hug:

17. emzlouize

emzlouize mum 2 Aidan & Angel Mason

go to the nearest early pregnancy untit hun they will scan you straight away, fingers crossed for you xxxx

18. wishing4ababy

wishing4ababy mummy of 3 gorgeous LO's!

hope everything is ok hun. thinking of you. xx

19. jms895

jms895 Well-Known Member

Go to the early preg unit and they will scan you hun xx really hope all is ok xx

20. veeeh

veeeh Well-Known Member

I hope you and the baby are ok - you have to have a scan! I can't believe that they wouldn't have asked you to go into the hospital immediately!

Good luck and let us know how it goes.
    V