Bleeding this morning :'(

calilove77

Reaction score
I would love some success stories this morning ladies... I woke up and wiped and had a decent amount of dark red blood- got sick (morning sickness or the thought of a miscarriage- I didn't actually puke- just dry heaved) and I Felt more blood come out- again dak red. I laid down and got up to check again about 30 mins later and there was barely anything and it was brown. We did the bd last night (very gently and he did not hot my cervix and I did O. A little crampy but mostly just uncomfortable. My last few days have been queezy and my boobs still tender. I had disappearing twin syndrome (which I bled and had clots for days) with dd and this is bringing back so many of those memories :(
Thank you ladies!

i had a bleed with my daughter at 9 weeks, and shes now 21 months old. if your worried hun, maybe phone doctor and they should be able to get you a scan...hugs xx

I'm 5.1 weeks so trying hard to put off scan this early as I feel it could discourage me more!! Staying positive and taking it easy.

It could be b/c of bd'ing. I'd take it easy, and I'd probably also call my doctor for reassurance. I spotted with my son for the first ten weeks and had two really bad bleeds with horrible cramps that had me doubled over in pain.

I started spotting pretty much right after I got my bfp, and I called my doctor who ran bloods (hcg). So your doctor may want to do that as well.

I called midwife and she suggested taking a pregnancy test every few days and keep track of hcg line. She can do blood work but she said that usually you can tell by that and amount of blood. I took one and it showed up immediately and was very dark. Now to not take 20 a day :/ thanks ladies!

Could be from bd due to cervix irritation. My mw said it was common after bd to have almost blackish blood. Hope it's nothing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->