• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Bleeding under sac

charlottex

Reaction score
Worried 😞😞😞. Anyone had a good experience?xx

I also have bleeding next to the sac. But my mw said she has known woman to have huge ones & still carry to term. Just said I'll probably have more bleeding. I have another scan next week so I'll let you how it went. Good luck Hun xx

The midwife said my body could absorb it or I could have spotting. Also said it should be gone by 12 weeks. I just don't get it still, 2 weeks ago there was no bleed and now there is 😞
I hope every goes well at your scan next week Hun xx

I had a 6.5cm SCH and bled constantly from weeks 12-16. It was still visible at my 20 week and a recent scan confirmed that it's finally gone. I'm now 30 weeks pregnant and so far, so good x

The midwife said my body could absorb it or I could have spotting. Also said it should be gone by 12 weeks. I just don't get it still, 2 weeks ago there was no bleed and now there is 😞
I hope every goes well at your scan next week Hun xx

Thank you Hun, hope all goes well for you too. That's what I was told. I had 2 sacs to begin with. At the next scan they only saw 1 sac and a area of bleed. Had some more bleeding went back & baby had a heartbeat now. And the other area of bleed has gotten bigger! I thought all the bleeding I had it would had gotten smaller. So was shocked it was bigger 😕. Hope the fact I feel like complete poop. Is a good sign. Take care Hun. H&H 9months xx

I had 2 areas of bleeding around the sac - 9 days later it had been reabsorbed and all was well. Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"