Bleeding while pregnant??

samw1993

Reaction score
Between June 22nd and July 15th, my bf and I went nuts those weeks. I possibly ovulated on July 3rd. We had unprotected sex 9-10 in that time frame and we did it on the supposed ovulation day. I started having all these symptoms and my period was late. On July 20th I took a test and it was positive. The morning of the 21st I woke up to a lot of blood and I thought oh god. I'm miscarrying. I bled for 7 days and had no cramps while i bled but over the last month my symptoms never went away. If fact they got stronger and new symptoms came. I've had all the typical symptoms. Exhausted; sore breasts and nipples; crazy, dark veins; my appetite has been crazy; I'm moody and emotional; I've had cramps; I keep having dreams about being pregnant; every time I see a baby I start to cry (which is really weird); I've had nausea really badly; there was one day where I was so nauseous that I got dizzy and my hands started shaking; I've been cravings sweets; gassy; frequent bathroom breaks; etc.
So I took another test after that period and it was negative. But I never lost the symptoms and I just have the over all feeling of being pregnant. I still think that Im pregnant but I know that cant be possible can it? This month I've had a 7 day period also. Is it possible to still be pregnant and have bleeding? I wouldn't call it a period cuz a lot of women would get all technical. Anyways..... my normal period is 4-5 days long. I've never had 7 day periods and my periods are pretty normal. Could it just be because of the miscarriage? Or could I have gotten a negative test because I'm bleeding but still be pregnant? I have a doctors appt in a few days and I'm going to talk to her about it and ask if she can do an ultrasound. If I'm still pregnant then I'd be around 10 weeks pregnant.
ANY IDEAS? HELP PLEASE!!

I know this isn't the answer you're hoping for, but go see your doctor. I don't think any of us can tell you for sure. :(. If you're supposed to be 10 weeks and a pregnancy test is coming up negative, then it sounds to me like there is no pregnancy. Your HcG at that stage is through the roof. I'm not a doctor but that's what it sounds to me..

Good luck and I hope the best!

I don't think you're pregnant if you have a negative Hpt at ten weeks. I'm sorry. I'd definitely Give your dr a call.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->