bleeding

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by mun to 3 kids, Apr 21, 2009.

1. mun to 3 kids

mun to 3 kids Well-Known Member

Hi, yesterday about half 5, i had a scan, everthing was fine, heart beat beating away. just over 7 weeks, But the thing is i started to bleed about half 7, Nothing to heavy, just when i wiped, no pain or anything. This is my 4th pregnancy and never had a bleed with any before, I am still feeling morning sickness and was sick this morning, I just went there and there was a small stringy but nothing else. Sorry if there is to much information, I dont no what to think :cry:

Thank you

2. emma2810

emma2810 Mummy to 2 boys :)

just wondering-did u have a vaginal scan-as perhaps this could cause some bleeding?
    if your worried i would contact your midwife if u have anumber or just ring the gp and explain,im sure they would be more than happy to refer you for another scan,or-when is your dating scan?
    if it gets heavy and cramps i would certainly advise u to get checked out but if it was only a tad then its prob nothing to worry about.
    i had alot of bleeding in my last pregnancy and all was fine,and with this pregnancy ive had one morning when i wiped and it was bright red but had brown discharge since, going for scan on mon i'll be 7w+3d.
    i would think with you just seeing the heartbeat all will be well and try not to worry.,

fx for us both
    :hugs:
    emma

:cloud9:6w+4d:cloud9:

3. mun to 3 kids

mun to 3 kids Well-Known Member

:friends:Hi, thanks, no it was just a normal scan, I hate this feeling, i have three other kids that i have to run about after. Good luck for ur scan

4. emma2810

emma2810 Mummy to 2 boys :)

thanks,just try not to worry,maybe your 3 other 1s will take your mind off things lol,i no my two yr old certainly is.
    keep me posted :)