Bleeding

Macsen1

Reaction score
Hi i'm new here!

My first day of my last period was March 16th. I was meant to have af last Wednesday, so took a test on Sat, and it was clearly positive.

On sunday i went for a 13 mile bike ride, and had sex that night! Monday i had brown in my underwear, thought nothing of it, but throughout the night it got worse!! I took a test and it said positive 1-2 weeks.

This morning it's like i'm having a period. I haven't gone to work, because i'm worried sick!

I have an internal scan tomorrow and I'm very worried! Has anyone experienced this before and had a healthy pregnancy?

Or does it look like i'm having a miscarriage? This is pregnancy number 2. I had no problems what so ever with pregnancy 1.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but it sounds like a chemical
Pregnancy. I hope not though. Sometimes bleeding can be normal. FX. Good luck x

Sorry to hear this😢. Hope everything is ok Hun good luck x

What is a chemical pregnancy?

I have a scan tomorrow! But i just know it won't be good x

What is a chemical pregnancy?

I have a scan tomorrow! But i just know it won't be good x

It is a very early MC. Sometimes before it evens implants properly or fully. It's normally after an early BFP then your period starts soon after BFP. I've had 3 of those.

Keep your head up. It isn't over yet. There are plenty of women who have bled and all has been okay.

It could be anything. Just be prepared either way. I hope your scan goes well. Will be thinking of you x

I bled throughout my first trimester with my daughter. Was terrifying. Are you crampy as well as bleeding? Obviously bleeding is never optimal especially so early, so of course prepare yourself for the worst. But it doesn't always mean the end. :hugs:

The only time I have ever bled during pregnancy was when I had had a mc but that is not to say it is happening to you.
There are lots of ladies that have had bleeding during early pregnancy then gone on to have happy healthy babies.
I hope everything goes well at your scan tomorrow.
Good luck xxx

Thanks everyone. I've been bleeding all day! So depressing! Ive spent my whole day googling different things hoping it's something else!!! I really do hope tomorrow goes well, but really think it won't!

How can they do an internal ultrasound if there's blood there? Sorry if that sounds like a stupid question!

Oh and no, I haven't had any cramping! Just nearly exactly like a period!

Thanks everyone. I've been bleeding all day! So depressing! Ive spent my whole day googling different things hoping it's something else!!! I really do hope tomorrow goes well, but really think it won't!

How can they do an internal ultrasound if there's blood there? Sorry if that sounds like a stupid question!
The probe is covered with a latex covering. Like a condom. Don't worry about that Hun. Hope it is good news for you

Just a heads up, if anything is seen it will only be a sac. You wont see a fetal pole etc until you are further along. So dont be alarmed if all you can see is a sac. You may just be going through what is called a threatened mc. You are best to lay down for as long as you can with your feet up and relax. The more you are active during bleeding the higher chance of a mc. The bleeding could very well be due to your cervix being irritated from sex. Not everyone knows once you get pregnant you can to be very slow and gentle with sex as the cervix can be very easily irritated. Good luck.

Thanks for your post! I wouldn't have had sex at all if I knew it could cause bleeding!! Didn't even want the sex!!! Lol. Yes the midwife said they might not be able to find anything because I'm very early! I hope I get some sort of news!

I did some gardening tonight, so I'm now worried that was too much!! I can't stip feeling sorry for the potential baby! My sac wasn't safe enough!! :(

Im sorry hun, this sounds like an early miscarriage. Good luck for your scan though x

I wanted to give you my experience of bleeding and possibly shine a bit of hope <3

I had a MASSIVE big red bleed Friday. There was no cramping and no clotting just literally blood that fell out of me like a heavy period through my pad through my knickers onto my skirt (sitting in a&e was embarrassing as this was a white skirt) I was at my in laws and rushed to hospital from there. I had my bloods done and had a scan booked in at the EPU (early pregnancy unit) by the time I got to the hospital the blood had stopped but the whole car journey (about 10 -15 minutes) I&#8217;ve never seen so much blood before (and I&#8217;ve been having periods since I was 11). So when I eventually did go in for my scan Monday morning I was expecting to be told miscarriage..I even put my fingers in my ears whilst the scan was being done because I didn&#8217;t want to hear the news&#8230;but the sonographer turned the screen towards me and there was a healthy baby with a strong heartbeat :) it turns out I have a 2cm bleed in the sac which is what caused me to bleed. Please don&#8217;t lose hope yet xx

Thanks everyone for your lovely messages! But it was bad news today :( she took an urine sample and it was negative, so I didn't even need a scan! But there's been a lot of blood so I knew deep down!

Oh wel, onto the next month! It was my only second month of TTC but I've wanted a second baby for so long, but because of work and training I've had to wait until now to try! And I feel like my son is getting old! he'll be three in aug x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->