Bleeding

Pitbullmom29

Pregnant-1st Trimester
Reaction score
I'm one week pp today. I had a c section and I bled relatively little afterwards. But last night I woke up and I was bleeding! I'm not going through a pad every hour or anything but it's definitely a lot. Is this normal? My nurse told me my bleeding probably wouldn't pick up if it hasn't by the time I left the hospital.

I had bleeding until I was 3-4 weeks pp (csection). It was not consistent. Some days I would see very little to almost no blood, then other days there would be more. For me, it seemed to be influenced by activity level. Bleeding afterwards is normal.

Congrats on your little one.

Thank you! I think your right about the activity. Yesterday was my first day on my own with the baby so I did a lot and last night I started bleeding again.

I had the same. Bleeding was virtually none at day 7 or 8 and next day i was bleeding again. Its normal as i was worried too but was not soaking a pad within an hour or anything like that.

I was surprised when I stopped bleeding after 7 days to be honest as i thought it would have lasted longer. Must be just lighter some days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->