• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

bleeding??

matchings0cks

Reaction score
Does everyone get implantation bleeding?

I am 11dpo and had given up and thought I was ourt this month.... had cramps, dizziness and a bit of sickness from 1 dpo till about 9 then nothing..... all symptoms just disappeared. But today I went to toilet and I had quite a large amount of yellow cm. Now I googled this and alot of sites say it can be a sign of early pregnancy or an infection.... now I am 99% sure I don't have an infection but don't want to get my hopes up?!

I didnt have implantation with my DD, however i am 7DPO today and I have been having dark red/brown streaking (similar to the last days of a period) since 1dpo. No clue whats going on. Tested yesterday thinking maybe I am off on my cycle length, but it was a BFN.

If you are only 7dpo it might be to early even if you have im bleeding it takes a while for the hormones to build up doesn't it.

Good luck hope you get a BFP.

Would like to know if everyone has it too? AF due yesterday but BFN. Waiting til Thurs to check again but figure if IM bleeding was a given it would have happened by now?x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"