bleeding

lou poole

Reaction score
hi im 6 weeks pregnant and started bleedimg wednesday i went in to hospital were they kept me in i had a scan thu and everything was ok they re-booked me for a scan this monday on the fridaytho i had a big bleed i phoned the hospital and they said to stay home only to come in if i was in pain ive had no pain but i dont no if im comeing or going its mainly when i go 2 toillet and wipe myself their is blood my boobs still hurt which my midwife said is a good sign does anybody else have this problem??

I have read about quite a few women having bleeds throughout their pregnancies and their baby was fine. My mom experienced it with all three of us children.

Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers!
JM

Aww hun im sorry i cant say anything to help...hope your ok, just....well id say try not to stress out about it but that would be a silly thing to say.

If the first scan was ok and the midwife seems positive then hopefully alls ok,
Hugs hun xxxx

A lot of women ave bleeding hun and carry on to have completely healthy babies, but every woman is different and every bleed is a cause for concern. Sore bbs is still a good sign though, ill keep my fingers crossed and hope everything is ok for you x

Hun i advise you to demand answers now about the bleeding, i just lost my little bean yest and was having light bleeding and no pain at all, my breast are still tender too. I know that in some cases bleeding is not a concern, but its better than sitting there not knowing whats going on.

I Had A Bleed When I Was 5 Weeks And My Best Mate Had 4 Periods With Her 1st And Didnt Even Know She Was Pregnant Until She Went To Docs About Feeling Sick! So Fingers Crossed Chick :hugs:

Hun i advise you to demand answers now about the bleeding, i just lost my little bean yest and was having light bleeding and no pain at all, my breast are still tender too. I know that in some cases bleeding is not a concern, but its better than sitting there not knowing whats going on.

SORRY TO HEAR THIS SHAZZY HOW FAR WAS YOU?

im having this now and hoping its nothing ans i had it in aug when i had m/c but when i had m/c in aug i just knew it wasnt right coz my boobs didnt feel tender anymore.
fingers crossed for us both
julie

im sorry to here that i hope you are ok everytime i ask they say bleeding is normal and that i have 2 wait for my scan i just carnt wait for monday to get it finally sorted outx

im having this now and hoping its nothing ans i had it in aug when i had m/c but when i had m/c in aug i just knew it wasnt right coz my boobs didnt feel tender anymore.
fingers crossed for us both
julie

hi just wonderd how u was? and if you was still bleeding? im still haveing a small bleed just when i wipe myself just want monday to hurry up x

hi, well its still brown discharge but abit more now, when i wipe, but like i said this is what happened in aug then i had m/c, i have to wait till wed for a scan, so like you we are both playing the waiting game, horrible aye!
how are things with you? any pain? boobs tender?

I had a bad bleed. From 12am till the next day. Thoguh I did go to bed and figured well it wasnt able to flush out thats why I bled the next day too. It started off pink cm when I wiped, then orangy (ppl said red yes showed images) then turned brownish then a brownish discharge. It was alot.. I thought I was having a m/c. eurgh had an ultrasound at 6.5 weeks and all was ok. I hope the baby is still fine though. Many woman bleed

hi, well its still brown discharge but abit more now, when i wipe, but like i said this is what happened in aug then i had m/c, i have to wait till wed for a scan, so like you we are both playing the waiting game, horrible aye!
how are things with you? any pain? boobs tender?

i know how you feel its horrible haveing to wait i dont have any pain my boobs are still tender so i think that is a good sign i have a little girl and never went threw this with her i was vey sick but never had bleeding so it is scary the bleeding has died down again now so fingers crossed for both of usx

emzlouize i was 6 weeks.
lou poole im sorry if i made you nervous, just wish bloody doctors would not let woman sit and wait in limbo!
Ill be praying for sticky glue and a happy 9 months for you!

:hugs: Ive had bleeding heavy and light all thru my pregnancy and baby is well. I hope u have the same result :hugs:

hon - really hoping for the best for you at the scan, let us know what you find out. :hugs:

emzlouize i was 6 weeks.
lou poole im sorry if i made you nervous, just wish bloody doctors would not let woman sit and wait in limbo!
Ill be praying for sticky glue and a happy 9 months for you!

no u didnt make me feel nervous i agree with u they shouldnt make women wait around wot will be will be x

:hugs: Ive had bleeding heavy and light all thru my pregnancy and baby is well. I hope u have the same result :hugs:

hi did they say wot was causeing the bleeding?? i had a heavy bleeding this morning again i just dont no if im comeing or goingx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->