bleeding!

bailyaiden

Reaction score
HI!!!
i just found out i was pregnant a couple of weeks ago. Starting about 4 days ago i started what looked like my period. I have had no cramping. I called the doctor and ordered bloodwork but i haven't heard anything yet since it's a weeekend

i am hoping it is just decidual bleeding
has anyone else had this and can relate?

PLEASE don't tell me you think it's a miscarriage even if it is because there is nothing else i can do about it right now and all i want is a reason to hope!

Are you stressed about anything (besides the bleeding?) ALot of things can cause bleeding . Such as

Picking up heavy Items
Stress
Sex (Uterus might be senstive)

so TRY relax and I hope everything works out, You can try to lay down with your legs up.

I had bleeding and bad pains, I went for a scan tonight and everything was fine :)

I was convinced I had miscarried, but it just goes to show... you should never give up hoping :)

Good luck hun and let us know how you get on x

Yes, I have experienced bleeding...one time it was not so good, this time it seems to be okay so far. As my doctor said, you have to have FAITH! You are in our thoughts and prayers.

I bled from 11 weeks till about 20 weeks and spotted afterwards. LO was just fine in the end. Will keep my fingers crossed for you that everything is fine. Take it easy and though I know it is hard to do try to relax.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->