Bleeding

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Karen_Scarb, Jun 5, 2011.

1. Karen_Scarb

Karen_Scarb New Member

I've been to the doctors and they say I’m around 5 to 6 weeks pregnant. Today I’ve been to the toilet had had some small spots of blood, a bit brown and reddish in colour. It’s really worrying me, as miscarriage is always coming to mind. I have read its common for women to bleed lightly during the first three months, is there anyone else in the same boat as me?

2. TriChick

TriChick Mom-Wife-Triathlete:)

I started bleeding lightly a few days ago (light pinkish) accompanied by some very mild cramping. Went into the doc and after an exam he told me I seem to be fine, and not to worry unless things get worse. He said it's common:)

3. bounceyboo

bounceyboo bambino on the way!

hi hen i had a bleed last week with mild cramps, it was when i wiped n bit of discharge,it stopped after a few hours and i went to the maternity hospital, had an internal scan as i was 5 weeks they just saw the pregnancy sac, n it was where it should be, that was last sunday was in again the following day for a proper scan again same thing baby was too small to see, had no bleeding all week then yest i had brown/yellow discharge again rang the hospital and she just said to observe it n to rest going in again for a scan friday, from what the midwife n doctor have told me its implantation bleeding n common, i also have back pain but i hurt my back a few wks ago n they just think its down to that and ligaments pulling and streching try not to worry go for a scan if ur really concerned about it hun :hugs: it helped put my mind at ease a bit

4. Karen_Scarb

Karen_Scarb New Member

Thanks for the advise, been to the hospital today had a urine test done went ok, just told to rest and keep an eye on things and to contact my doctor. Just playing the waiting game now until next Monday for my 1st dating scan.