Bleeding

Helen

ICSI Twins + miracle BFP
Reaction score
How long does this bleeding go on for?

I kinda hoped it would be over by now but it's just dragging on and on and on. It's getting lighter but feels never ending!

I bled for 6 and a bit weeks then had to have medical management as i had clots and infection ...

BUT i have been told it can last up to 6 weeks or more ...

xxx

:sick: bleurgh... 6 weeks?!...really?!

Bugger... was hoping my love life might get dusted off in the next few days before things heal over! :rofl:

:rofl: Same here helen, I'm getting cobwebs in my knickers lol.

My bleeding is brown/red and light but still coming...

Cx

Mines was 6 weeks ish but it would start and stop then id be spotting etc it was so irregular !

Yeah mine was about the same Steph

hi helen you had the twins the day after i had angharad and mine is watery ish and very pale brown but its been like this for a few been wearing a pad but theres is hardly anything on it i dont think i have bled this long on the boys

spunky xx

It stopped after 4 weeks for me. It was heavy has hell to start with then slowly went brown and stopped, just like some sort of elongated period.

6 weeks for me 2- then I was too scared to have sex so OH waited til 11 weeks after Rebecca!:rofl:

mine was around 4 1/2 weeks when it stopped but didn't try hanky panky for 8 weeks!:blush:

I've been erm hankypankying since 4 weeks, though it didn't work very well to start with becuase of my stitches... but we were impatient!! lol :hissy:

:rofl:

I hanky pankied 12wks after lala ....

LOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEEEEE lol

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583