Blergh

We certainly plan to!!

I think talking to someone, no matter how horrible they are, can't be any worse than the way you're feeling right now can it?

No I suppose not

To be honest I don't know how to start the conversation. It's easy on here, I come on & just type exactly how I feel to people I count as friends

But to say it face to face to a HV or Doc I barely know let alone like?? Well that's another thing

i just sat and cried and it just all came flooding out to my GP - who wants me to put in an official complaint.

thinking of you sweetie your a fab mum and person, don't forget that :hugs:

I'm lucky in that I dont have PND as such, but when I was diagnosed with manic depression it was hard to initially say how I felt.

I just blurted it out really quickly, I believe I had my eyes shut the whle time too! Once I'd said it once it somehow felt easier to go back over it so that it made sense.

You know you cant ignore it and carry on, as you wouldn't have started this thread! You've made he first big step and thats something to be proud of on top of everything else you have achieved.

If somebody else had started this thread, what advice would you be giving them? Look at it that way for a minute!

:hug: ou've had some excellent advice hun, I cant really add to that! Im like you though and think I would find it hard to open up to my dr or HV...so its easy for me to say please go and see your dr...but if you take those gradual steps, like you have on here with this post, hopefully you will find yourself being able to talk to your doc or HV about it. :hug:

KELLY you are not a big fat ugly monster at all!! You have just done something so beautiful... and MAYA is gorgeous!! You are so positive and lovely and I am so so positive you will meet someone who will see you for you!!

Your like my best friend on this forum.. dunno why... but I just feel like I know you so well!! We kept each other entertained when we were in 3rd tri and couldnt sleep!! :hugs:

I have days where I feel so down... but then other days when I feel ok!! Maybe go to a drop in clinic and speak to someone other than your own HV!! On my last scoring thing for PND I got a good score but I reckon if they did it now it would be different!! As I was saying in the girly sanctury I just cant help thinking how much I have sacrificed and am annoyed with my self for getting so big :(

I cant wait to finally meet you in MK!! You are fab hun..... and dont forget it :hugs:

:hug:
sorry you feel this way hun.
to me you come across as a caring, sweet person. you are always asking after little Ali and this means a lot to me as you understand what it is like to have a tiny baby when everyone else is having big ones!!!. i am so sure (i would bet all my money on it) you will meet a lovely guy in the future.

:hugs: :hugs:

Christine
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel