Bless my DH! :-)

pinkerbelle

Expecting Baby #1
Reaction score
This is so lovely I felt I had to share this and I cant put anything like this on FB so this seemed the best place. We were Driving home last night he turned to me and said I have a real odd feeling, I am almost convinced you are pregnant and it's going to be a girl!

Bless him, let's hope he is right! Not building my hopes up though.

awww hope he is right too! :flower:

xx

Thanks, He is normally quite accurate with his gut feeling. I am not sure if you believe in this but he is quite a spiritual person, so FX!!! :)

I hope he is right, but not building up my hopes, as we havent been trying for long. Will keep you all informed, although if it is a BFP I dont feel right posting it here with all you lovely ladies TTC.

I hope he is right, but not building up my hopes, as we havent been trying for long. Will keep you all informed, although if it is a BFP I dont feel right posting it here with all you lovely ladies TTC.

Don't worry about it! It's good to hear some good news & give the rest of us some encouragement! Good luck :)

Don't worry about it! It's good to hear some good news & give the rest of us some encouragement! Good luck :)

Thank you. I will let you know, but cant test yet as got another 2 weeks yet, but will keep :sex: just to be sure, as we are new to TTC we are not charting or doing OPK's or anything like that yet, if this is a :bfn: maybe I will start all the charting etc.

Thank you. I will let you know, but cant test yet as got another 2 weeks yet, but will keep :sex: just to be sure, as we are new to TTC we are not charting or doing OPK's or anything like that yet, if this is a :bfn: maybe I will start all the charting etc.

Well according to my doctor what you're going is the best approach so good luck!

Well according to my doctor what you're going is the best approach so good luck!

Really? We are :sex: every other night. And staying positive, trying to be stress free and relaxed and really trying (finding it hard though) to not be too hopefull.

I have wanted a :baby: for soooooo long, so it's really difficult not getting too excited about it all.

^I know exactly what you mean. Compared to me, DH seems super underwhelmed with the whole process. lol.

I hope your DH is right and you get your BFP!

Ha! Same here! It seems to be all I can think about (to the point where I am actually annoying myself) & he is so calm about the whole thing.

And yes, staying relaxed & (& this is a direct quote from my doctor) "having fun" will get you that BFP sooner or later :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->