Blighted ovum(empty sac) or too soon?

Thanks! I guess I'm at the point were if it happens it if not that's ok to. I'm done with the Clomid! It makes feel like poo! It's hard knowing that my son wants a sibling so bad but I'm not done feeling like crap and being short with him trying to get him one :(

Asib those numbers are great fx'd! But that little one is in there he's just to small to see :hug:

Hi ladies I cannot believe all of the support and encouragement you all give me! Thanks so much..I had a scan scheduled for June 15th but I switched care providers and have my first appointment this Wednesday ..hopefully they will scan me or at the least, give me a comparison HCG level to the 25862 I just got Sunday....This is the hardest and longest wait..even longer than the 2ww. I am Jodi by the way! Nice to meet you all!

Deputy's, can you move it to NTNP if this cycle does not work or will you use contraceptives to simply prevent?? I am confused.. :shrug::hugs: Hope it is your month babes!

Your hcg are high, I am sure at the ultrasound you will see your baby:)

i HOPE SO JAYDENS MOMMY..Text me..sending you a pm with number..what is your real name? I am Jodi

frustrating news..have to keep my scan date of June 15th..the new place wants too much money down for a new patient..than expects me to get reimbursed through insurance..ugh..I hate THE MED BILLING SYSTEM HERE!

Well thats crap!!! I went to the Dr today and he told me to take a 2 mnth break and then restart the Clomid if I want to. Thankfully he said all the side affects of the Clomid all dang month are not in my head. Even though I only take them 5 days a month it affects me all month. He also told me he would send to to a Reproductive Specialtist if I wanted but he did think I needed it right now. I don't want to do that and I love my Dr. he is amazing. So we'll see how the next 2 mnths go. I'm already feeling more stress free.

Jodi I know its stressfull but atleast when you do go to the Dr you'll without a doubt be far enough along see that beautiful heart beat!! :hug:

deputys I was on clomid years ago..mademe hungry and moody..achey too.i went to a re..they can do more and monitor you closer..take the time to rest up sweetie! I hope you are right abt my baby deputys..im sooo scared!

deputys I was on clomid years ago..mademe hungry and moody..achey too.i went toban re..they can do more and monitor you closrer..take the time to rest up sweetie! I hope you are right abt my baby deputys..im sooo scared!

Hey hun keeping fingers crossed for your 15 June scan. You will sure be fine and find your little angel in that sac. Hugs

Hey it says on your sig that your 5 weeks 2 days, if it makes you feel any better I had scan 5 weeks 3 days and they just seen a sac, go back on friday for another scan 7+2

Thanks Lubuto! I posted on your thread and I am thinking about you lovey! I truly am!

MISK, IDK really..this is my story,...

My last AF began on April 13th. I USUALLY ALWAYS ovulate day 13 after AF. For some reason I did not ovulate on time and ended up getting my highest OPK on May 1st (so I did what we do): ) and I think I ovulated on May 2nd or 3rd. So my my last AF I should be well beyond 6 weeks (7) but by my ovulation, the doc and tech said I am actually only a wee bit past 4 weeks?? So my ticker is off and so am I!!! :cry::shrug: Thanks for caring..Can you make sense of this for me???

Thanks Lubuto! I posted on your thread and I am thinking about you lovey! I truly am!

MISK, IDK really..this is my story,...

My last AF began on April 13th. I USUALLY ALWAYS ovulate day 13 after AF. For some reason I did not ovulate on time and ended up getting my highest OPK on May 1st (so I did what we do): ) and I think I ovulated on May 2nd or 3rd. So my my last AF I should be well beyond 6 weeks (7) but by my ovulation, the doc and tech said I am actually only a wee bit past 4 weeks?? So my ticker is off and so am I!!! :cry::shrug: Thanks for caring..Can you make sense of this for me???

Hun.... Thanks. Saw brownish blood/spot in the morning. Now bleeding bright red blood. No pain. will go see doc soon, this afternoon. Just did two preg tests and they show positive after showing negative the other day. confusion

very confused lubuto so I can only imagine how you feel! Go be seen and demand some answers sweetie..Its your right to know whats going on inside your own body! I am thinking of you strongly..hugs..love, Jodi (asib):hugs:

very confused lubuto so I can only imagine how you feel! Go be seen and demand some answers sweetie..Its your right to know whats going on inside your own body! I am thinking of you strongly..hugs..love, Jodi (asib):hugs:

Hey Hun How u doing? am carrying on. Seen doc. Not very good news but keeping strong

lubuto, I read your news on your thread..I am sooo verry sorry...words cannot express how I feel for you! We will save me for another day but thanks for asking...Focus on you and on getting better.. :hugs::cry::hugs:

Just found your thread, came here rather than chatting on the other thread. Hun, your scan was still so early! I have read of so many people going through the same as you and it being fine. Even a slow implantation could throw you a few days and leave you with a bean too small to be seen at that point.

So it's the 15th? I'll keep an eye out for your update-are you at the EPU for a scan?

PS don't worry about not feeling pregnant! I was rotten sick the first few weeks-turns out it was a kidney infection! As soon as the antibiotics kicked in, I stopped being sick for a couple of weeks. I didn't get proper MS then till six and a half weeks, so you might just be a little slow in getting MS.

Fingers crossed for the 15th, I hope it all pans out well x

Couldthisbeit, thank you so much for your encouraging words..People like you on this BNB is what is keeping me sane and glued together otherwise, I would crumble to my knees.. I dont know what to think..I know my hcg was 25862 Sunday but no other hcg to compare it to yet so idk..I dont feel preg sore bbs is about it! :cry::shrug::hugs: Thanks and so thrilled to see your beautiful avatar!!!

Couldthis be, maybe you can help me firgure that part out..here it goes..I always have a 28 day cycle and ovulate like clockwork on the 13th day..In April, my last period started on April 13th..lasted the norm 4 days..But this cycle was diff from all others! I did not peak until May 1st and Ovulation took place around May 2nd. VERY late for me to ov on the 20th day! So, according to the emergency room doc when I went there (just to fake it to get an HCG reading), my hcg was 25862 (but havent had a blood test since) and according to him and the scan tech, due to my not ovulating until May 2nd, at the time of my scan on June 1st, I was only 4 weeks?!?!?! But if you go by my last AF I should have been almost 7 weeks?? IM SO CONFUSED!:cry:

By your ovulation dates you would have conceived around 4+2 weeks before your first scan. Making you, at that time, 6+2 weeks pregnant rather than 7. Did you have a trans vag or a trans abdominal scan? Trans ab has a bad failure rate at that point, with it being out by several days to a week or so normally.

Even with a trans vag scan, at 6+2 it's fairly common to not see anything. Add the fact that you may have been up to 36 hours after a pos OPK if that's how you know when you ovulated, you might have only been 6. So really, I think you have a good chance of it being too early. It's always wise to err on the side of caution, and not get your hopes up just in case. But in your case sweetie, I am optimistic for you!

I had both same day..they both showed sac and no baby! The fact that you say I would have been 6 makes me think Im out of this game..I always saw a fetal pole by 5wks 5 days... :cry: IDK couldthisbe..I just dont know!:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->