Bloat to belly??

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by xxVickyxx, Nov 19, 2011.

1. xxVickyxx

xxVickyxx Jacob & Joshua's Mummy xx

hi all, am 12 wks on tuesday so 11+4 today and every since ive bn preg ive had terrible bloat so much so i actually looked 5-6 months pregnant. Wakin up 2day my belly has gne rite down, no little bump, nothing i feel normal again. Is this normal? Has anybody else felt a decrease in their tummy at around 11-12 wks? Am startin 2 worry a little (its my first baby) nt got my dating scan til 5th december altho ive had 2 scans, 1 at 7+6 and 1 at 9+5 and both showed healthy baba with nice heartbeat. Am i just over reacting? X x

2. xxVickyxx

bump! Anybody? X x

3. Stevielyn

Stevielyn Well-Known Member

I'm not that far along yet. I believe you are fine. My bloat went away after a few weeks. Now, its starting to come back, just not as bad. Best of luck to you. Don't stress, especially if that's the only thing causing you to worry. ;o)

4. xxVickyxx

Thanx 4 ur reply, am just so anixous, really didnt think id b like this but suppose when we want something so bad, we always think of things going wrong, neva thought it was possible 2 love and want 2 protect a baby thats nt even here yet! Lol thanx again x x

5. Stevielyn

omg, i know! This is our first and i'm overly stressed. I just can't help it. I constantly question everything i do or eat. All i want is to get another ultrasound so i can see the heartbeat. I know nothing is wrong. I'm having no symptoms of anything being wrong... yet, i can't stop worrying. I question every uncomfortable feeling, headache.. etc.

6. xxVickyxx

Me 2!! I havent bn feeling "pregnant" as such 4 last 2 days but i do hear that cum 12 wks pregnant ladies do start 2 feel beta again so am hoping its that. My dating scan isnt until am 13+6 which am nt amused about (midwife 4got 2 refer me and i called after 2 wks coz i hadnt recieved an appointment) i just cnt wait 2 see his/her little beating heart again x x

7. Stevielyn

I was told the first trimester i will be tired, have ms. Second trimester will give me tons of energy. Third will knock me back down again.

I am still getting some acid reflux, ms has started. I don't feel as worn down as i did a few weeks ago. It's just the stomach bothering me when i eat or smell certain foods. lol

8. NotNic

NotNic Mummy to 2 boys xx

One of my friends on here who is in 2nd tri said the same thing. Her bloat went down around 14 weeks and she was left with a small hard bump that made her much smaller than she was at 10 weeks. I suspect you got lucky and the bloat left you a bit sooner and a nice baby bump is brewing to take it's place.