• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Bloat vs Bump

Please try not to worry about it, your pregnant, your belly is gonna get a loooot bigger LOL now is not the time to really worry, as long as your eating healthy and drinking plenty of water & looking after yourself, relaaaax & enjoy the pregnancy!! :flower:

It will just be bloat hun, before 12 weeks baby is still hiding under your pelvic bone. I was a size 20 and started to get a propper bump around 16 weeks.

hey i have 5 children the last pregnancy being twins im now 6 weeks and my tummy is huge! im a big girl any way bout size 18 to 20 and have a saggy apron tmi lol but i can feel my tummy is hard and really sticking out.i think u have a lovely little bump ! xx

Thank you for your replies. I'm stuck using my blackberry so can't thank and reply individually. I'm getting way worse stretch marks and I've noticed my knickers feel tighter. (I don't wear pants just lots of leggings my pcos made me balloon from a 16 before christmas to and 18 by end of jan and new jeans are a lot more expensive lol) I just feel really down because I just feel so fat! I wish I had a lovely smooth bump I don't care bout being a size 16/18 it's a sexy size with the right curves. But now everything is lumpy and jiggly with stretchmarks and all my sister says is its gonna get worse. She was a well tonned size 10 then three kids in a row made her as big as me. :(

hi hun :flower: i really struggled with the bloat early on, i was really big. it hit me at about 6 weeks. below is my 8 week pic compared to my 13 week pic, the bloat had gone by then. wear your bump with pride though, it doesn't matter if it's not all baby & uterus yet, it's still caused by baby :D xx

https://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee490/AngelBunnyFaerie/8weeks3-1.jpghttps://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee490/AngelBunnyFaerie/13weeks-Copy-1.jpg

Wow, what a difference the bloat made. I'm only 6 weeks, but feel huge. I'm typically size 4-6 petite, but I feel like 6 month pregnant now. Since I have not told anybody, it became hard to try to "hide" it.

Im on the slender side to begin with, but my stomach is huge and has been since 6 weeks. I think the constipation and bloating is making me look 6 months lol. Like someone else said, it is all caused by the baby, even if it is bloat, so enjoy it!!!

I think your bump looks lovely :) I've had a lot of probs with bloating and have found that eating small meals through the day and drinking up to 3.5litres of water has really healped. xx

I think your bump looks lovely :) I've had a lot of probs with bloating and have found that eating small meals through the day and drinking up to 3.5litres of water has really healped. xx
I stick to drinking about 2 litres of water. If I were to drink 3.5 litres of water, I'd be on the toilet all day!
Still I admire you for drinking that much water.

It will just be bloat hun, before 12 weeks baby is still hiding under your pelvic bone. I was a size 20 and started to get a propper bump around 16 weeks.

I often wonder if this is the case-how come some ladies have a higher up round bump so early on?

I've got a round belly to begin with-so no one has noticed a difference yet (i have because my jeans dont fit anymore!).

I felt the same at 5 weeks - but 5 weeks later I look the same, possibly smaller than I did at 6 weeks as the bloat is settling. Don't panic - its all good :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"