bloat

Blu10

Reaction score
So the baby bloat has arrived at 7 weeks, alongside constant hunger/nausea and fatigue. Its definitely bloat not bump as it comes up at night but is gone by morning ha

I'm the same blu! It started just after I turned 7 weeks. Today is by far the worst, if I don't keep eating I feel terrible but the bloating is getting ridiculous.

I'm hoping it only lasts a few days - wishful thinking.

Glad im not alone K8te. The only thing that sorts out the nausea is carbs, im going to be the size of a small country!! 😕

Ps our 1st babies were also born at the same time 😀

Oh I'm the same. I've been eating toast all day, it's not going to end well if I carry on :blush:

Aw really! That's amazing!

My bloat is ridiculous today I'm huge! Starting to worry I'm gaining weight as this can't just be bloat I'm bursting out of my clothes x

I'm with all of you ladies on the bloat boat. I've been having it really bad since shortly I found out I was pregnant (week of April 26th) and now that I'm just starting week 6 (today) it feels like it won't go away. I would rather have a bump than bloat. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get rid of it or at least make it so it's not so noticeable. This is my 2nd and we aren't ready to tell people yet. Any help would be appreciated and congrats to you all!!

I read that your more prone to bowel bloating with #2 im not sure why. My bloat has gone now but i know it will be back by tea time 😀

Mines the same Blu, gone on a morning but soon comes back. Thankfully I feel much more human this morning so hopefully I can lay off the carbs lol

X

Glad to hear it kate! I felt icky about half an hour after waking but managed to force down a bowl of shreddies. Im working again today and just cant be bothered, could happily sleep 20 hours a day right now. Roll on 2nd tri, i remember getting up at 14 weeks with DS and feeling amazing like someone had flicked a switch x

Shreddies are also my go to cereal on a morning, although yesterday I ran out of semi skimmed milk and had to use whole and I think that set me off with feeling sick so I've stuck with toast this morning.

I'm working as well unfortunately, I'm fine at the beginning of the week when I'm not working but as soon as I get to Wednesday and I'm there all day until Sunday im dead on my feet.

Not long until the 2nd tri! We go away soon so Im sure it will fly past and I will be 12 weeks!

Have you told everyone? We are waiting until 12 weeks, I'm hoping the scan is just before Father's Day to tell people then

X

I hope it flies by now. No weve only told my parents and my best friend knows as ive had two miscarriages recently and started bleeding last week with this baby although thankfully it stopped and baby was fine at my scan on friday. I accepted a new job before finding out im pregnant so the new boss is going to love me when i drop that bombshell!!
Looking forward to my 12 week scan now and telling DS, he will be super excited x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->