bloat

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by kimbotrav, Jan 23, 2011.

1. kimbotrav

kimbotrav Well-Known Member

hi :) i have been sooooo bloated but im not as bloated today as i have been ....... was wondering if ure bloats go up and down or should i worry?? i still am bloated but jsut not as much xx

2. bump0911

bump0911 Well-Known Member

My belly seems to change. It was really bloated last week but this week I don't seem to have much at all! I'm still suffering morning sickness (although not today) so assume everything is still ok.

3. kimbotrav

thank you :) im hoping its ok some people dont even get bloated do they so hopefully worrying over nothing lol ..... when did ure sickness start??? i had a lil bit in waves and the past few days havent had any i thoght it would get worse not better already?? or maybe calm before the storm :wacko: xx

4. bump0911

bump0911 Well-Known Member

I started feeling ropey the day I found out I was pregnant (exactly 4 weeks). For the past week it's got worse and I am physically sick at least once a day and also have some nausea just before dinner time.

5. Kittifer

Kittifer Well-Known Member

The worst of my m/s hit at around 6 weeks, so you might be in for it yet, or you might be lucky and have none.
    Different levels of bloat are normal, I think it depends on what you eat. Some veggies make me feel like I'm going to pop, other days I feel just fine.

6. kimbotrav

ahh thank you maybe ill have it to come or just not get any with my lil boy 5 years ago i didnt really have any so maybe ill be like that again :) i worry to much lol xxxx

7. Mama627

Mama627 Mom & Preggo w/ #2

I think the bloat comes and goes. It seems to depend on what I eat or drink.... salty chinese food last night = looking 5 months preggo this morning.

8. babyhopes2010

babyhopes2010 one boy one girl.perfect!

im 4 weeks and my bloat due to my ibs makes me look about 15wks preg lol

9. Emz_number3

Emz_number3 Well-Known Member

im 10 weeks, and have a proper belly now...my trousers wont zip up...im in joggers most of the time...oh the joy lol but to be honest i like the fact im showing early. it makes it more real...

10. kimbotrav

ahh yeah i want that too i hope i bloat more soon lol or as much as i have done hopefully everything is ok must jsut change on dif days :) xx

11. Miaa

Miaa Well-Known Member

I feel huge!
    I'm only 5weeks!! It's all bloat, I hope it goes down as its not comfortable at all.

12. kimbotrav

ahhh hope it does go down for you soon .... mine seems worse in the evenings for some reason xx