Bloated and sore boobs

Hermoine

Reaction score
I got a bfp second time around! I am 20dpo, almost 5 weeks. I am completely bummed with extreme bloating for the past week.. I did not experience this with my first child. Only symptom so far are sore boobs and bloating ( if that is in fact a symptom)
I feel ridiculous since I cannot even explain this to anyone as i am still very much in the miscarriage window :(
Is this normal? I cannot fit into clothes I did before last week :(

I am the exact same youd think I was 6months! I'm just going to start wearing baggy clothes as people as work are talking lol x

I've found I'm just bloating like crazy! My waist has thickened and I can't do my jeans up anymore and I'm only 11 weeks! By the end of the day I look 6 months gone! Xx

After #1, you show faster. I am massive at 12 weeks, but I've got two! ;)

I am bloated too, I have gained 2kg in 2 weeks! My ML says that is bloating and fluids. And my boobs are super sore :-(

This is my second and I'm so bloated and when I lift DS my boobs hurt so bad. I had spotting two weeks ago and bad cramping and I'm worried working out so I feel in limbo.

I'm so bloated and can't hide it at all. Totally wearing maternity clothes already. But it is my third baby and I remember showing early with my second.

I'm in the same boat! I'm 10 weeks with my 2nd child and I look around 5-6 months already. I constantly feel like I need to go to the loo, even though I've already been. My stomach is so bloated and I get really gassy as in burping a lot to. I just feel awful :( has anyone got any pointers to share to help relieve the bloatedness :/ xx

I agree. I'm only 5 weeks and hate how upset I am with how I look. But trying on clothes is so stressful. None of my pants fit but Im too scared to buy maternity clothes yet. I should just be excited to have my bfp as it feels like forever since I lost my first pregnancy. I wonder if since this is technically my second it might explain some of the belly and the less sore boobs. Last time they were just awful, now its more just sore to the touch.

At this stage, leggings and tunic tops are your best friend! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->