Bloated/Stretchy type feeling

roobie74

Reaction score
Hi - I don't really know how to describe this but here goes. I have been out shopping today and had some lunch with a friend. When I got home my stomach felt bloated but like it is really stretching as though it is stretched to it's limit - it isn't painful, just noticeable. It did feel a bit better after I had a wee (!!) but it is still there. It feels like I am wearing a heavy bum bag??!!!!! LOL!! I am having problems with constipation but don't know if this is part of the problem, and I did eat quite a big lunch:blush: but has anyone else experienced this as I am starting to get a bit worried??? Thanks xx

Yes. I think it is definately the constipation. That is when mine is the worst. all the other times, I feel quite normal although my pooch has already popped out. :)

Hi hun, First of all CONGRATS on expecting twins!

The way you are describing that you feel is the way I feel too! I have suffered with constipation which has, i'm happy to say, eased off now. I still feel bloated and have a stretchy pulling feeling that I think I keep mistaking for cramps (I think, I hope) but maybe it's just me being hyper sensitive to every twinge :shrug:

Hope you get a movement soon :blush: it's so uncomfortable isn't it xx

I am also having ALOT of stretching pulling crampy kind of feelings, my nurse at my last appointment did say to expect that with carrying twins.
I was constipated in the begining but I drunk pear juice mixed with apple and cranberry juice and that really helped me. Now I find by having some toast and a cup of hot tea each morning gets my bowels going fine.

By the end of the day I also have the bloat, it is huge LOL, I just think because when your pregnant your body slows down and processes the food at a much slower rate, so it kind of just sits there and then with all the fluids I drink, I just feel so bloated by the end of the day. Again it is supposed to be normal with twins.

Congrats on your twins.

Aah thanks girls. I had my NT scan today and while I was there I asked the midwife about it. She said it was normal and the best thing I could do was to have a good poo LOL!! NT scan went well and we are over the moon to be past the 12 week mark. After 6 years of TTC it is such a relief! Congrats to yo all on your twins aswell!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->