Bloating after ET

Hopeful Cat

Reaction score
Woooah the bloating! So i had a FeT cycle with meds and trigger (no egg collection). Had a bit of sever bloating for a day or two after trigger and then it went away before my 5dt. Then at 2dp5dt bloating came back with force! Today im 3dp5dt and im unbelievably bloated. Anybody experiencing this? Unsure if mild ohss because i have polycystic ovaries or if its the progesterone.

Had an ectopic last cycle and my only symptom was the bloating that stayed well after stopping the progesterone until the removal of ny tube.

Hoping its a positive sign for bfp! Tho it does seem a bit early.

I hear OHSS symptoms after egg transfer are a good sign!. I am currently having extreme bloating and nausea, loss of appetite, I also have PCOS ovaries.

Ooh i hope so. Ive been constantly bloated for days now. Fingers crossed for you! When do you test?

I have not gone through FET yet, I am on a natural cycle and 1DPO , best of luck with your 2ww!.

5dp5ft (10dpo) and couldnt help myself :) poas this arvo......faint positive :) still bloated...so thats over 3 days of bloating now

5dp5ft (10dpo) and couldnt help myself :) poas this arvo......faint positive :) still bloated...so thats over 3 days of bloating now

Congratulations!, the bloat can continue through the early weeks of pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->