Bloating In firts trimester

I too am 7 weeks and thought that I was going nutz because it seems like in the last 3 days my stomach is swollen to the max and that I feel so full without even eating anything???

So glad that I was led to this site to see that this is normal because I am very in shape and work out regularly so when I saw my stomach expand like a balloon I was like waaaait a minute I thought this was due to happen months down the road. Hope it goes down soon because it is very uncomfortable!

Thanks to all and have a safe happy pregnancy:thumbup:

im super duper bloated and i am 5 weeks tommorow. haha. has that ever happened to anyone?

Donna thank you so much for this post! I have always had big thighs and butt, but flat stomach... so when my belly expanded like a pot bellied pig, I thought something was wrong. Embarrassed to even let my husband see me 'relaxing' my gut! I had my first son when I was 26, so at 37 this one is completely different!

i am the same way.... i skinny n u can see my belly n im only 7weeks tomorrow..:)

I'm like a balloon too. But feeling a bit achy these days too.

I am 4 weeks 3 days pregnant with my first and I am so bloated I had to buy maternity pants :( and i even had someone ask if I was sure I wasn't further along... way to make me feel like a big fat whale! I have even lost 3 pounds... so I guess it's all bloat and gas!? My stomach is rounder, though.

Oh and I can't wear anything tight because it makes me feel uncomfortable to the point I get dizzy, feel faint, and a little sick.

Hi Ladies,

I was extremely boated until about 12 weeks and then it just went....I didn't feel like my bump was really showing til around 18 weeks and then I just woke up one morning with a bump!!

It still hasn't grown that much!!!

Im 8 weeks and feel far too big too soon but it's not quite as bad as it has been but I still have a noticeable bloat going on!!.. Suppose we shouldn't be complaining as it going to get alot worse in the months to come...Fat Pants are just around the corner ladies!!!xoxo

Ha I love that I typed pregnancy bloating into google an got bnb. Seems many women have asked this question over time :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->