Bloating!

LostandFound

Reaction score
Ladies, tell me others are also bloated like a balloon in first tri? I've tried everything= swimming, walking, small meals, peppermint tea...nothing is stopping it! Any natural remedy suggestions? Between this and sleeping 20 hours a day, i feel like an alien! x

Yep I'm finally starting to feel more like I have a bump than a bloat but my trousers wouldn't button from and 8 weeks.

I'm so bloated ATM I look about 4 months pregnant!! So hard to cover up too!

I hear ya! I have a huge bump in the evenings but first thing in the morning it's hardly there. All bloat!! I've been feeling like I need to drink more water to stay hydrated but fluids of any kind make me look huge and feel gross! I'm thinking about trying to add a little more sodium to help absorb some of the water!

Ohmygosh YES. I am soooo bloated. By the time I was 7 weeks along I could pass as being 4 months pregnant whenever I ate or drank anything. Now at 11+ weeks, my belly is almost as big as my friend who is due in May! Its insane. I'm also burping like mad. Giant painful burps (that sometimes bring up some leftovers... yuck!) I'm soooo ready to be done with this bloating, nausea, gas, etc! Pregnancy is so glamorous LOL.

Kick the carbs if you're eating them regularly, they hold massive amounts of water, they're usually processed which means added sodium, & cause inflammation & bloating (check nutritiondata.com for specific food inflammation factors). Eating mostly veg, protein, & meat for a few days (naturally diuretic and keep things moving down) and carb cycle back a few carbs on day 4 or 5, should keep the belly bloat down.

It's hard because I'm craving super carby calorific foods right now but bread, pasta, rice, noodles, carby soups, crackers, cereals make me feel lethargic and cause inflammation which is NOT good for pregnancies. I'm a high risk pregnancy and have been told to get off those foods and have anti-inflammatory foods like curries, salmon, leafy greens. I can only imagine what I'd feel like if I was eating pizza, pasta & high carb stuff right now. Pregnancy brings natural bloating without eating bloats carby foods!

oh gosh! i'm having the same problem, i'm expecting baby number 3 and only 10 weeks but looks like i'm showing already, trying to hide a "bloat" is not easy :cry: ive tried everything, cutting out carbs was the first thing i did, i'm just hoping it will settle down :thumbup:

Honestly, the thought of kicking carbs makes me want to jump off of a building lol! I'm still pretty nauseous at 13 weeks and sometimes carbs is all I can get down! Usually I'm pretty good at eating protein and veggies for supper and I still feel extra bloated in the evenings. Hopefully we'll all start to feel better soon!

Yes so bloated here too! My trousers got soooooo tight today at work I had to improvise and use a hair bobble and put it through the button hole and around the button to give me a couple of extra inches! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->