Blood after sex TMI

AJR14

Reaction score
I am 13 dpo, AF is due tomorrow. After hubby and I had sex I went to clean up and before I flushed I noticed the sperm was pink. So of course I looked closer and (sorry tmi) the sperm was mixed with pink cm. It was enough to change most of the sperm but nothing pink had been on the tissue. I have not had any other type of spotting since ovulation. Could this be implantation?

That's funny, I experienced almost the same thing Tuesday night. I was wondering if I just irritated something, or if I forced out an implantation bleed that would have made it's way down a few hours later. Haha. Wishful thinking! I want to know, too.

Haha, exactly! I had a little more so I'm uber excited lol. I never spot before my period so its hard not to be. Keep me updated on what you find out!

I know this is going to be way TMI.. LoL. But the next morning, I had light brown cm that was kinda stringy thing when I went to the restroom. Nothing after that. Fingers crossed for both of us!

I had the same thing at 5 DPO. I never spot or bleed after sex or ovulation or implantation.. My AF is due today but I haven't tested and so far she's a no show "knock on wood"

Hi ive just had this, looks like you all got bfps??
Congratulations to the bfps :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->