Blood anytime?

badingdang

5 weeks pregnant!
Reaction score
Guys I need your help. I'm totally confused.

After being late with my period, it came but only for a day. I did a pregnancy test a week after but it's negative. Did another one 5 days ago and still negative so I thought I'm not pregnant it's just weird one day period. But my breast still fuller than usual.

Then just now. I peed and I saw my panty (sorry TMI) with dark brown blood. When I wiped it's light pink now. Since that one day period is day 1, today is day15. What is going on?

I'm not sure because I didn't do the OPK because I wasn't sure if this is another cycle of a continuation of the last one. I didn't know if the one day period is the AF or just some other bleeding.

Oh and the brown blood yesterday became red blood now. Lighter than regular period though. SOOOO confused.

I have heard of some ppl getting a small amt of blood at ovulation.
Or maybe you had a chemical?
I'm sorry, I'm confused now too

what is a chemical? The blood I have now can't be another AF? Coz the last one was only 14 days ago.... :(

Thanks for always answering kimberly! totally appreciate this :)

To be honest Im scared to go to my doctor as Im scared of some news that could make be real sad. Well, I just googled what a chemical means and this made me so sad...... Im devastated.......

I would definately go to the dr to make sure everything is ok. That way you know for sure, and IF there is anything wrong, you can fix it before it becomes a problem. :thumbup:

hey - i just had a chemical 2 weeks ago, doesnt really sound like one to me, i would see the dr, i know its scary, but its important.. good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->