blood circulation

mummy_smurf2b

Reaction score
Do any of you have any probs with blood circulation? What I mean by this is like every morning my whole body feels weird kind of like it feels if u say led on ur hand after a while it feels kinda numb and weak if u get what I'm tryin to say it takes a little while for it to go back normal after wakin, I'm sure its down to the circulation, any tips on how to prevent it?

Didn't want to read and run. I'm sure it's nothing, but I would call your doc and ask the question, just to be safe! :)

Ok so this is happening to me tonight! Also randomly popped a blood vessel in my middle finger. Weird. Who knows if it's related!

I thought I should update this as I think I figured what was causing it, not had it since, so just in case anyone comes lookin for the answer although it may not be the same as mine lol. Turned out to be due to my fan. I have one of the smaller fans good for a desk or somethin and given the heat I was practically hugging it, one night I thought what if it's the vibration of the fan causing it. So moved the fan onto a little table next to The bed and sure enough it went away! Not had it since.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"