blood on hpt = positive? Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would think a half gallon has at least that much lol...im just so scared im not and all this is in my head again (used to happen during the 4 yrs ttc with dd)

AAAAAAAAGH! Confused!
So because i knew i had a silly busy day, i saved my FMU to dip a test into, (poas addict)
sooo 12 DPO ..... thinking of dipping another one just so i can stalk the time frame clearly as my friend rang so its a couple of mins out, but holy moo bat man!
IMG_0665.jpg

Am i going crazy??????? :shrug:

me?? keep testing?!?! not that i have a stock pile of IC hidden from hubby or anything...... and i certainly dont need anymore encouragement, :haha:

Can't wait hehehe.....as for me I think I am out but i am still hangng in there til af shows

went to post pic up as i can see a faint line on it, but my blooming silly iphone camera wont get a good pic of it, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. oh well, might just wait till the morning.
FF is telling me if nothing has happened by thursday i have to test then, so no doubt in the morning i shall be checking again, lol

can you tweak pics? i can try posting it up but it wasnt that great x

[/ATTACH]

i could only really see it on pic when i zoomed it in :wacko:

Attachments

• IMG_0672.jpg
    IMG_0672.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0673.jpg
    IMG_0673.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 21
Im pretty sure I see something but I suck at tweaking lol

i have a feeling its the curse of those damn internet cheapies lol

just kind of curious, have any of you have two lines on the boas on it been false? i'm about to get my IC's in the mail in the next few days and want to try the boas. just don't want to get my hopes up if it comes back with two lines and the poas is neg.

just remember the blood would be pos before urine...and yes it can but 95% of the from what I noticed it is due to too much lood being used which causes the blood to just stick to the test line

Ladies i need some help please...I know I am not out til af but since the chemical last month I just feel disheartened this month...plus the tests I got are supposed to be high sensitivity but I dont know if they are the packs do not say anything about it and they are soooo damn skinny and sometimes the control line is faint lol I think I might see something but i dont freakin know anything for sure anymore lol I know the pic sucks my phone takes crap pics but it is all I have

9dpo.jpg

franki i think i see something in your test hard to tell though and lele i cant see yours well enough to say its kinda blurry. im 11 dpo today poa frer this morning and bfn thinking this month is a bust but i will get the stuff for boas and try it next month expecting af 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->