Blood Spotting??

suzannahh80

Reaction score

Hi. Me and my partner are ttc and I have had cm and yesterday there was a fine smither of pinky red blood in the cm. Today my cm was slightly watery and no blood. However after intercourse (around 25m) I felt a weird julting in my womb area (like i had done a fanny fart in there :shrug:) it scared me slightly. I then wiped myself and there was a small pin prick of blood (quite red) any ideas?

Hi ladies I have a Lil concern and question and wanted to get your opinion on it my fiancé an I been trying to conceive for awhile now I got diagnosed with PCOS my doctor don't think I have it but she started me up with birth control pills to regulate my period now my period been fine for the last three months I recently it off my pills I was suppose to get my period on the 7th of this month last week I started spotting really light pinkish with clear mucus like sorry for the details anywho just a couple days ago i started spotting or w.e it was brown but only when I wipe none on the toilet I started wearing panty liner but only brownish spots come in the panty liner it's been changing colors from brownish to dark reddish to a light brown like its leaving to sometimes a light red can some one help me out on this please an thank u

Hi. Me and my partner are ttc and I have had cm and yesterday there was a fine smither of pinky red blood in the cm. Today my cm was slightly watery and no blood. However after intercourse (around 25m) I felt a weird julting in my womb area (like i had done a fanny fart in there :shrug:) it scared me slightly. I then wiped myself and there was a small pin prick of blood (quite red) any ideas?

Hi

I had slight brown discharge yesterday and was also on CD12. Having looked it up some women do get this around the time they ovulate. Not usually something to worry about! Good luck

Ovulation spotting can happen--it happened to me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->