Blood streaked mucus

maccy

Mum of 2 Gorgeous Girls
Reaction score
I have had blood streaked cm the last couple days hardly anything but wondered what could be causing it? I had scan Mon and everything was fine, so not overly worried just slight concern I did have uti but took antibiotics and haven't been back yet to see if it's cleared could this cause it?

Thanks girls wouldn't be without u. x

Not sure if anti biotics caused it,
As soon as theres a sight of any blood id say to be concerned,but dont over panic just yet, If you get any pain then call the Midwife or hospital
X

Prob worth mentioning we did have sex today so I am hoping this may have caused it. x

i say any blood should be checked.. iv had mixed results with bleeds in pregnancy.
if it carrys on see your gp

If you notice blood after sex - its usually caused by his 'thingy' bumping into your cervix as its very sensitive & engorged with blood at the moment.

If you mention spotting to your doctor/midwife its the 1st thing they will ask you.

Its nothing to worry about babe as long as it doesnt become heavy/accompanied by pain xx

:hugs: maccy. As u know ive had this and also bleeding and all is well. I bet u will be the same, but just continue to tell the doc or hopsital so they can keep an eye on u:hugs:

Thanks girls had no more blood in it, just lots of cm now...phew!

mention it to ur midwife though babe. xx

Yes all good now, my boobs are not as sore though ...gosh everything is freaking me out this pregnancy..I was so innocent first time round then after the m/c u just symptom check and freak at the littlest thing that changes...the m/c had taken all the joy out of being pregnant!

Hey hun, I defiitely think it has something to do with having sex. I have also read that the cervix is softening and is full of blood and the slightest trauma can make it bleed a little bit. But definitley mention to your doctor, but try not to be too stressed about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->