Blood taste in mouth

ready4number1

TTC #1
Reaction score
Anyone that has had a bfp can you describe the metallic taste in your mouth. My mouth tasted like blood for like 2 seconds. I thought I was grasping at straws so I ignored it. It came back again for 2 seconds.

Was it something constant for any of you?

That happened to a lady on here recently on a thread I started. She got a BFP :)
Good luck to you.

at 5 dpo is when i got a metallic taste in my mouth around 9 pm at night. it was random. it lasted constantly/nonstop and didnt go away no matter what i ate, drank, or smelled. it was as if i had a mixture of oil and water in my senses, as nothing could mask or cover up that taste! it tasted like metal and only certain times did it taste like blood to me. it didnt go away until 26 hours later, at 6 dpo around 10:30 pm. two days later at 8 dpo i got my bfp.

Hmm, now that you mention it, I also experienced a metallic taste in my mouth for a few seconds a couple of days ago. I thought it was just really dry in my room and I was sitting on the computer...

I had no idea that would be a symptom of anything.

Hmm, now that you mention it, I also experienced a metallic taste in my mouth for a few seconds a couple of days ago. I thought it was just really dry in my room and I was sitting on the computer...

I had no idea that would be a symptom of anything.

Lol that is funny. Good luck on your BFP! Keep me updated please :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->