Blood Test Results!!!!

DeeStar03

Reaction score
ITS POSITIVE!!!!! IM PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all for you're support!!!!:headspin: :headspin: :headspin::happydance: :happydance:

CONGRATULATIONS hunni!!!

Fantastic news have a happy and healthy pregnancy hun

xxx

YAYYYY you

Congrats Deestar :yipee:

:hugs: Congrats Hun! You lucky Chick....2.5 weeks of trying...That has to be a record.. :headspin: Please Overnight me the water you were drinking..... :hugs: I wish you a happy and healthy Nine Months hun!

:headspin::loopy::yipee: I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!

Oh thats great news hun
Congrats :D

Thank you ALL SO MUCH!!!!!..... Today is Friday morning... and I just think I experienced some implantation bleeding.. it was such light LIGHT pink.. barely there... and not even enough to fill a pantyliner... it was only when I wiped... and now.. nothing????

Is that normal???

yeah unless you have cramps or clotty bleeding that is normal hun

yeah unless you have cramps or clotty bleeding that is normal hun

Nope... no cramps... and It looks like the spotting stopped.. well for now.. I just peed and now this time it was NOTHING... called the Dr. She said its normal and that I shouldn't worry. Thank you Danielle!

I spotted for quite a while I was out of mind with worry - no reason for it either :D

Cramps are normal btw and will come also ;)

Severe pain & red red blood heavy or clots you would be best seeking medical attention :D

I spotted for quite a while I was out of mind with worry - no reason for it either :D

Cramps are normal btw and will come also ;)

Severe pain & red red blood heavy or clots you would be best seeking medical attention :D

Ohh!! Good to know! Thanks Wobbles! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->