Blood test results

A

AppleBlossom

I had blood tests taken on Friday so they wouldn't have been sent out until monday so I would think. I haven't heard back yet but there is a sign in my doctors surgery saying something about ringing up for your results. I was just wondering how long should I leave it to ring? Or will they ring me if they find anything?

Whenever ive had my blood taken they always tell me to ring 2 or 3 days later. If you rang today and then they said there not back yet they might tell you when they will be back

My results always come back in 2-3 days. So they might have them, they never call with them i have to call them.

Bit O/T but my SIL had some blood tests done and her blood suger was so low that her doctor actually went round her house as soon as he got the results. She got a bit of a shock lol

Oh she was fine btw :)

Oh dear :/

So even if they find something I have to phone them? I would have thought if there was something wrong they would call you, what an odd system

you have to phone them either way i think, unless they found something really urgent, i hope they would phone then!

Ok, well I will ring them in a bit then. I went for tests for diabetes (I know it's not that because my blood sugar was tested the day before and was normal) and thyroid problems. Which I assume, if they did find either wouldn't be urgent? What a pain lol

My Drs usually only ring me if theres a problem or they want me to follow up with the Dr otherwise they dont bother.

If I dont hear though I always call just incase the sample has gone missing or something & they hadn't realised.

x

I had mine done on friday and they were back yesterday. I had to ring in for them.

Hopefully yours will tell you something unlike mine

I'm not holding out much hope for mine giving me any answers either lozzy :hugs:

My dr phones me if my thyroid is out, my surgery says to give it a week before ringing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->