Blood Test

Discussion in 'Long Term Trying To Conceive' started by bek74, Sep 7, 2007.

1. bek74

bek74 Mum of 5

I went and saw my Doctor today for my regular pap smear (yukk) and check up. She is sending me to get bloods done on CD21, she is checking for B-HCG, progesterone, oestrogen, Rubella Titres and Varicella Titres. Does this sound all about normal.

I have had a blood test done the begining of the year and it checked everything else and all that was fine, but because I am trying to conceive she said I should have these things tested.
    Anyone know what the healthy range that these things should be?, cause I have no idea.

Bek

2. Wobbles

Wobbles BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired

All normal and good to have those tests :D Some people fight with their GPs for such tests!

Not sure what the healthy range is but when you get your results you'll know if its a good or bad thing :D

Good luck its a crazy time waiting on results lol

x

3. Arcanegirl

Arcanegirl Bazinga!!

Im currently getting the progesterone ones done. I dont know what the normal range is but i will see what info i can find out at my appointment on the 19th

4. bek74

bek74 Mum of 5

Cheers mate, that would be great if you could ask what a healthy range would be.

Good luck with your tests.

5. Trinity

Trinity Well-Known Member

Dont know what the healthy ranges are but just wanted to say good luck with all of the tests. :hugs: