Blood tinged discharge

laura_2010

Reaction score
Well I finally dtd yesterday morning.. been putting it off but gave in... no pain or anything after but last night I had tinged cm like oh left over stuff mixed with bloody discharge... only on tissue when I wiped and there wen I wipe now little bits as well as dtd I'm also got a bad cough which isn't helping I have a scan booked for the morning but has anyone else had this? It'd not pure blood dripping just mixed with cm all the time?? Thank you xxx

I had exactly this after BD. It's because the cervix is much more sensitive and has extra blood flow. I'd say you're just fine, but do let your doctor know. I also had bloody stretchy discharge not from sex, and turns out it was a yeast infection, bleh!
Always inform a nurse/doc about blood ;)

I always get spotting and pink after sex in the first trimester. I also get it if I have to strain to poop. It stops for me at about 11 weeks or so. But I've had it with all of my pregnancies, and I have had all perfect babies. :) I hope this eases your worries. Also, the discharge it tends to mix with is semen, and it's coming out like that because your cervix is well closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->