Blood?

Kirstin

Reaction score
Just been to the toilet and noticed when I wiped the toilet paper was pinkish blood mixed with what seems like clear discharge, kind of like it is when a period starts is there something wrong?

I've had no pains etc in my bump but the past few days I've been thinking I'm starting with thrush and its been really irritating down there this evening, when we tried to have sex this morning it was really stinging, anyone? Is it nothing to do with the baby and something to do with that?

Also, another thought, could it be due to constipation and straining? although its not the first time ive strained while pregnant its the first time any pinkish discharge has came? been back to the toilet and its gone now and all clear?

Is it definately coming from inside? I have constant thrush when I'm pregnant and it bleeds a lot sometimes. It was really scary when it first started up. Stinging is a big sign for me that it's flaring up again.

It could also be from your cervix. They are super sensitive when you are pregnant. Infact I was 25 weeks with my first son when I rang labour ward in a panic after sex because I was spotting. It was nothing though and stopped within a day.

If you are worried check with your midwife :hugs:

I think it was coming from the inside but not entirely sure, it seems to be coming around the same areas as the stinging has been the past few days. It doesn't seem to be full on blood more just like pink discharge and it seems to have gone now

Could be piles.. bleeding from straining.. im not sure, call GP.. MW's tke ages to ring back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->