Blood

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Char&Bump-x, Oct 17, 2008.

1. Char&Bump-x

Char&Bump-x Me and her

I really have no idea where to post this, but seeing as im TTC thought i'd pop it here.

Since 29th september, ive been bleeding every single day. Not much, but enough to be there every time i go to the toilet.

I dont have regular cycles, and have had periods between every 40-80 days since june when i came off the pill.

What could this be?? Its doing my bloody head in!!

x

2. AppleSeed

AppleSeed TTC #1 Since July 2008

How long were you on the BCP? I came off it in July and my body is still doing cartwheels.

3. Char&Bump-x

Char&Bump-x Me and her

Since january 2006. So about 2 and a half years

x

4. dan-o

dan-o RMC's but mum to 3 now!

Hmm, might be worth a trip to your GP? I think they can give you hormones to regulate your AF.
    They don't tell you how much BC messes up your hormones when you sign up for it do they!!!? :hissy:

5. Chris77

Chris77 Mommy to PJ and Gavin

How many days have you been bleeding now? Once in a blue moon, I'll be bleeding for days. If it still continues, I'd have a visit with your GP. :hug:

6. bebe

bebe Well-Known Member

I agree definitely worth a trip to the gp

7. bluey

bluey Mum of 2 boys

I'm with bebe, chris77 & dan-o - see your Dr. I had a similar episode several years ago and was given a short course of hormone tablets to take which got evrything back on track.

8. SianMA

SianMA Mum to Ryan TTC#2

Definately see your doctor, besides anything else you could be seriously anaemic by now!
    If you don't fancy using hormone-regulating drugs again try some herbal remedies - Agnus Castus adn Black Cohosh are widely available and I'm prety sure they helped regulate my cycles.

9. stargazer

stargazer Mummy & pregnant

I've kind of had the same as you too! Came off bcp in august and for about the last three weeks I have had the lightest amount of bleeding - only mixed in with cm iykwim, and It's normally only first thing in the morning and then it goes! Its driving me crazy!! I know its just my body regulating itself from coming off the pill so Im not worried about it, but i just wish the witch would show!! Depending on how heavy the bleeding is I would prob take a trip to the docs too, although I had to take a break from the pill about 5 years ago coz my bp went high (turned out to be just white coat syndrome) And I bled properly for the whole month and they said it wasn't anything to worry about and it was just the hormones! Why do our bodies have to be so confusing!!

10. Char&Bump-x

Char&Bump-x Me and her

I booked an appointment but its stopped now. Typical!!