Bloody awquard moment today!

crazyguider

Reaction score
My friend has a neighbour with three kids who are feral!! Their garden is like a mud pit of fag ends and broken toys. Yesterday the mum met emilia and gave her a cuddle and was smitten.
Today I was in my mates garden for her sons birthday and this neighbour was in the garden having a fag she finished and said "can I borrow your baby for a minute and take it in to show my new boyfriend! It will make him broody"

There was no way on gods earth I was going to give my 15w old baby to some random to take into her house out of my sight so she can persuade her boyfriend of 2m to impregnate her!

I lied and said my husband was coming in 2 minutes and I hid indoors for an hour until he came! I felt like such a wimp but it was so awquard to be put in that position!

Lol. My excuse is always 'oh he's just woke up, you can in a sec' or 'i'm just going to change his stinky then you can, unless you want to do it'

Wow what wimps are we, although I completely agree with you :) x

How awkward for :hugs:

I would be exactly the same as you, theres no way I would have let her take my baby!

Talk about getting put on the spot, I wouldnt have either. Especially since you said she had just finished a fag no way she would be getting to hold my lo stinking of smoke. Dont let it bother you its not as if you know her and I am sure if she was in your position she would have been the same x

I totally would have hidden in the house, too!! No way would I let a stranger, covered in smoke, whom I didn't know, take my little baby in her house. To show her boyfriend, no less.

Sure, here take my new baby out of my sight in your carcinogenic arms to show some bloke you barely even know! Not on your bloody nelly love.

Eeeeeeewwwww! Some people are gross!

I would have done the same as you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"